Chevy Is In Surgery

Guest Adrianne

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deep sigh of relief! All is right with the world now that Chevy has stolen a waffle! Gotta love that boy! :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Chevy is healing beautifully, and I know it's all the love and good thoughts coming to him.

Things are getting back to normal. I know this because I walked into the kitchen just as Chevy was walking out of the kitchen with a waffle in his mouth that he had stolen off the counter. The look on his face was one of surprise and shame, and we kinda eyeballed each other for a couple of seconds, both of us trying to figure out what to do. Then he hugged the wall and slowly eased out before his prize got taken away. And I let him go.

:lol

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Often, waffles are the best medicine :beatheart

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

What a wonderful update! Go Chevy! :D

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Chevy is healing beautifully, and I know it's all the love and good thoughts coming to him.

Things are getting back to normal. I know this because I walked into the kitchen just as Chevy was walking out of the kitchen with a waffle in his mouth that he had stolen off the counter. The look on his face was one of surprise and shame, and we kinda eyeballed each other for a couple of seconds, both of us trying to figure out what to do. Then he hugged the wall and slowly eased out before his prize got taken away. And I let him go.

:lol That's the spirit, Chevy!

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

I love it. You steal all of the waffles you want Chevy. :wub:

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

That is awesome! My boy Zephyr was really sick 2 years ago. I remember how happy I was when he started doing naughty things like walking by and stealing a plastic grocery bag from the space between the wall and refrigerator and tearing it up. Needless to say he could do no wrong then, and still today, and develped a few bad habits. :ghplaybow

Edited by hikinghounds