Spent The Night In Emergency..

Guest Nekos_Mommy

Fingers crossed for Neko and hugs for you.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're all here sending healing thoughts to Neko.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Sorry you didn't get better news. Still thinking good thoughts for your boy.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Keeping you in my thoughts.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

:grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Shoot. Was really hoping to read something else. Hugs and prayers for you both.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest Nekos_Mommy

We havent scheduled the biopsy, however I would really like it done monday-tuesday ish. The student who is on my case is going to talk with the clinicians and discuss a time with me when they call to let me know the results of his cobalamin test

Thinking of you guys!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

This must be so hard for you and Neko. Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts to you both.

Please let us know about the bone biopsy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Nekos_Mommy

No new updates this weekend, he has been holding his own but very exhausted. We managed to make it out to the St. Patty's day greyhound parade which was fun. We have an appointment tomorrow at 10am to run a few more tests and get his cobalamine levels back.. we're hoping on a few more leads before having to do a bone marrow biopsy (very painful!)

I'll post an update tomorrow with results

166731_10152660417170261_913621291_n.jpg

Thank you for the update. Just a quick comment about the bone biopsy. My girl had a bone biopsy and she sailed right thought it (they were checking her marrow as she had unexplained pancytopenia). It's a very small sample they take from the shoulder. She was given Tramadol for a few days but, honestly she only needed it the first night. Anymore bruising???

Best of luck in whichever you do.

Guest Nekos_Mommy

We will do the biopsy if needed, but I think OSU is hoping this has something to do with a cabolomine defficiency. (and want to avoid poking neko while he is unable to clot) He had a bit more bruising this weekend on his inner thighs (internal bleeding that stopped itself before it looked scary enough to rush him to emergency) so his condition is still present, but not nearly as bad as last weekend.

Nice to see a more positive update. Continued good thoughts for your sweet Neko. :hope

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

We will do the biopsy if needed, but I think OSU is hoping this has something to do with a cabolomine defficiency. (and want to avoid poking neko while he is unable to clot) He had a bit more bruising this weekend on his inner thighs (internal bleeding that stopped itself before it looked scary enough to rush him to emergency) so his condition is still present, but not nearly as bad as last weekend.

Crud-sorry to see he's still bruising :-(

Edited by tbhounds