Joseph Aka Won By A Nose, 9.22.2003-3.1.2013

Batmom

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heartfelt, tearful sympathies to you and Grammy that your sweetest Joseph has left you for now. He was one of my very favorites, too, even though I never met him "in the fur". He always had a sweetness and dignity about him, didn't he? And one of the most handsome faces I've ever seen. I won't ever forget him.

He was so fortunate to be so well-loved by you. You were made for each other, and I wish you had had more time with him.

Joseph, please send your family a sign. Godspeed, sweet hound.

Guest K9_Lady

Jey, I am so sorry to read that Joseph had to leave. I remember meeting him before I adopted Amy and he was such a gentle soul. Sending you a hug and he will be forever in your Heart.

God speed Joseph, you were loved…

Jey, I'm so very sorry. Joseph as been an original cast member here on GT for so long. He'll be missed by so many. GodSpeed handsome Joseph.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your ever-so-handsome Joseph.

Remember the good times.....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Words so inadequate right now. Sending big hugs to you and grammy.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Joseph, Jey. Hugs to you and Grammy. We've been thinking about you all week. :grouphug

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

I'm so sorry Jey. I can never look at Roman noses without thinking of Joseph...I'm sure I'll always do that. :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I'm so sorry, Jey & grammy...

We've all loved Joseph on GT...

Run free, laddie...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Joseph -- named for his nose, admired for his nose, and loved for so much more than his nose. I'm so sorry.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter