Joseph Aka Won By A Nose, 9.22.2003-3.1.2013

Batmom

Oh Jey. I'm so so sorry.

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm so very sorry to see your sweet, handsome boy, Joseph has passed. He was so fortunate to have become your family member, living under your loving, caring wing. Our deepest heartfelt sympathy is with you all during this most difficult time.

Godspeed Joseph...

:grouphug

I still can't believe it, Jey. I'm so very sorry. Love to you, Grammy and Gidget.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Jey and Grammy, I am so very very sorry for your loss of your handsome "Good Egg" Joseph. :bighug

Cully thank you fo rthe pictures, in the first I can see the joy at Joseph joining the family, in the last, I can see the love flowing between the family :beatheart

Run with the angels Joseph, you are with the very very best ~

What a beautiful boy boy both in looks and spirit. I am very sorry as he left too soon.

Run free Joseph, run free sweetie... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I am so sorry that Joseph had to leave you and Grammy. His photos were always so special to see and he will be missed.

With that wonderful nose, Joseph had the sweetest face. My heart goes out to you both on your loss.

:f_red

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest IrskasMom

Jey, to be in shock is an understatement. here. I am so very sorry , Joseph that handsome Boy had to leave you . He will be missed. :f_red

Jey, I did not know. I am so sorry. Hugs.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry Joseph had to leave you. Godspeed, good friend. Until we meet again...

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest greytgrandma

so sad to see this. Your Joseph is on the poster Winners by a Nose with our sweet angel Hot Rod,he will always be rememberd

I am so sorry for your loss. Run free, sweet boy!

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

Guest alannamac

What a beautiful picture. He was so handsome and there is such warmth in his expression and that adorable nose! I am so sorry it was his time to go and you are now missing him. Take comfort in the fact that he had a happy life well loved and well lived.

. :f_pink

Oh, Jey, I am so very sorry that you've lost your handsome Joseph. I always loved seeing pics and reading stories about your beautiful boy. He sounds like such a gentle, loving soul. We will miss him on GT, for sure.

Rest in peace, sweet Joseph.

Hugs to you and Grammy.

:grouphug.

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Jey, what a sad day for you and your mom. Joseph has always been one of my favorite dogs here on GreyTalk. Hugs to you all from Pat and the girls.

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby