Joseph Aka Won By A Nose, 9.22.2003-3.1.2013

Batmom

I'm so very sorry.... Hugs to your heart... :grouphug

Lee: (RR's Busy): Oswald Cobblepot X Lively Layla (10/14/97 - 01/22/10) ; Cool: (P's Cool Runner): P's Raising Cain X My Cool Runner (3/3/97 - 12/26/09) ; Nutty: (Itsanutterbutter): State of the Art X Itsalmostsaintly ; Waterproof: (KB's Waterproof): Oshkosh Slammer X Special Lady* ; Sadie: my sweet silly girl: 5/5/98 - 11/26/05

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A most dignified and much loved gentleman hound, adored by so very many of us. The world has tilted just a bit and will never be quite as interesting. I am blessed to have Joseph, as well as Zema, on the 2007 Race The Wind Quilt. His stories have made my heart laugh, his theft of Grammys sofa pillows have always made me giggle, but his great love for his Grammy stole my heart.. Thank you Jey, for sharing Joseph with us and making him a part of our lives too..

post-10392-0-44221300-1362547776_thumb.jpg

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

He was the first Roman nose I ever saw. You never forget your first love and I will never forget Joseph. Jey, I am so sorry for your loss.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Oh Jey, I just now saw this. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious boy. :cry1:grouphug:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest jettcricket

Jey, I'm both shocked and saddened to hear about your sweet boy, Joseph. Just don't know what to say other than you are both in my thoughts and prayers. f_yellow

Oh Jey, I have been off GreyTalk for quite some time and I am only just seeing this. I am so sorry :cry1:grouphug

Rest well, Joseph. :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Jey I am so sorry.

Run with the angels beautiful Joseph :gh_run2

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Jey I'm so very sorry your dear boy had to leave you. Joseph was indeed special and he will be missed. Hugs to you and Grammy.

Edited by Jackandgrey

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest Scouts_mom

I am so sorry that Joseph had to leave. Like so many here on GT I fell in love with him and his nose. I have several pictures of him saved in my favorites file. Run free sweet Joseph, Hugs to your family.

I'm just now seeing this, I'm so sorry about Joseph :(

He was a special boy, I'll really miss hearing about him.

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05

Guest Heehoo

Oh Jey...I am so sorry. I wish there was something I could say to make all this go away...you're one of the best ladies I know with words....

All I can do is send lots of hugs & some slobbery kisses. I bet Pipi was right there waiting on him. :beatheart

I am so very sorry.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****