Craigie Skillful.....aka Hero 23 Aug, 2006 - 26 Feb, 2013

Guest EmbersDad

I'm so sorry, Tom, and sad that Hero had to leave so soon. I also remember when he came to you. :grouphug

:heart:f_red:heart

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye so soon to Hero. :grouphug I was shocked when I saw his name here. It seems like just yesterday when you brought him home after you lost Jed. The picture you chose of him is perfect, even if he is a bit "not right". ;)

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Guest mtoddy123

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your boy, Hero (aka Craigie Skillful). I fostered his littermate, Craigie Howie, about two years ago. He was a wonderful dog. Here is a pic of your boy's brother. He was adopted and happily resides in Connecticut.

Melissa

post-23035-0-82591300-1362512187_thumb.jpg