Craigie Skillful.....aka Hero 23 Aug, 2006 - 26 Feb, 2013

Guest EmbersDad

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a shock to see. Hero was way too young to leave. I am so sorry.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so very sorry he had to leave you so soon. :grouphug

:gh_run2

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I am so sorry about Hero...way too young.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Oh, no. I am so sorry! He was so handsome and just way too young! Run like the wind, Hero! You're whole again.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm so sorry Tom. You've had and have wonderful greys. I'm sure it doesn't get any easier:( Godspeed Hero. RIP and say hello to those wonderful greys already there.

I am so sorry for your loss. I remember when you first got your handsome boy. Godspeed Hero!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest EmbersDad
I'm so sorry Tom. You've had and have wonderful greys. I'm sure it doesn't get any easier:( Godspeed Hero. RIP and say hello to those wonderful greys already there.

I know he ran into Alan :-)

Friends, your comments mean the world to me. i feel like a piece of my heart has been ripped away..i just feel empty and dead....sigh.....Now on a happier, yet bittersweet note, my office wall has memorials to all my dogs. There is the painting Winslow did for Ember.....and pictures of Jed and Ember as I would like to remember them....Jed roaching, because he was my roacher extroidinaire....And Ember, looking regal with her white muzzle...and her beauty mark on her nose....Marilyn Monroe style and class...all the way.....This is the one I chose for Hero.......I think it is self explanatory :-) What do you guys think?post-13053-0-51656200-1361995237_thumb.jpg

Tom, that is a wonderful photo of Hero. A happy boy enjoying one of his favorite things. Your video of Hero playing in the snow was lovely to watch. His time with you was packed with love, attention and all the good things in life.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest SoulsMom

:grouphug Tom :grouphug I don't come in here much, because, well, I just don't like it in here . . . . I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to your Hero, my friend. Godspeed sweet boy. Thinking of you and Paula, what a shocking loss for you both :grouphug

Guest Gweneth06

So sorry for your loss!! That same day I lost my Gweneth. She was my first greyhound and my "quirky" princess. I miss her so much!!