Back Leg Weakness?

Hollis

Help. Please.

Norms back legs are not cooperating this morning. If he stands too long, he'll sometimes sink. We had to help him out to pee and poop. Dot had to use a towel to hold him up to poop.

He's eating and drinking and sleeping and everything else. His legs just don't want to work. It's like he's tripping all the time.

We have an appt at 11:45. Please keep us in your prayers. I'm not ready to say good bye.

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

It sounds much like how my mother's boy's legs acted when he had LS ... Though, he could manage to take care of his 'business' on his own... but .. if he stood still too long, his legs would just sorta sink. As long as he was moving - even trotting at times - he seemed to be ok. Just couldn't seem to hold himself up if he stood still. He did get the depo shots on occasion and they seemed to help some for a while.

Hopefully it will be something similar and nothing more serious with Norm.

Good luck .. hugs to all...

Lee: (RR's Busy): Oswald Cobblepot X Lively Layla (10/14/97 - 01/22/10) ; Cool: (P's Cool Runner): P's Raising Cain X My Cool Runner (3/3/97 - 12/26/09) ; Nutty: (Itsanutterbutter): State of the Art X Itsalmostsaintly ; Waterproof: (KB's Waterproof): Oshkosh Slammer X Special Lady* ; Sadie: my sweet silly girl: 5/5/98 - 11/26/05

Good thoughts for Norm. Our Shelby is experiencing the very same and we have her on Gabapentin which helps but is not a cure.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.