Gt Brought Daisy To Me

Guest 2dogs4cats

So very sorry Daisy had to leave you after such a short time.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I'm so sorry you and Daisy didn't have more time together. You were there for her and her mom when they needed someone. I'm so sorry for your loss. Godspeed Daisy.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Your time together was far too short. I am very sorry Mary.

Run free Daisy, run free sweetie... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

My heart is breaking that you didn't have more time with Daisy, but you did a generous, loving thing by taking her into your home.

I'm so sorry you lost your sweet lady.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I remember Daisy's story. I'm so sorry you didn't have more time together.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I am so sorry your time was cut short, but thank you for giving her such a wonderful home at the end of her life. She and Phyllis will now be watching over you.

Godspeed, Daisy. I'm sorry for your loss.

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Mary -- my deepest sympathies ... I'm so glad you had each other, even for a brief time.

I know Daisy had a special place in Mike's heart since he helped her find you, and I just gave Mike & Corinna the sad news about Daisy's illness last weekend. I'll let them know this devastating news as well (since I don't think they get onto Greytalk very often).

Gentle hugs.

I'm so sorry she had to leave so soon!!!! and thank you for giving her such a good home for the time she had :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest 2dogs4cats
Mary -- my deepest sympathies ... I'm so glad you had each other, even for a brief time. I know Daisy had a special place in Mike's heart since he helped her find you, and I just gave Mike & Corinna the sad news about Daisy's illness last weekend. I'll let them know this devastating news as well (since I don't think they get onto Greytalk very often). Gentle hugs.

Thank you Julie. I am so thankful to Mike for bringing her here. He was so great and he can tell you what a perfect girl Daisy was. She just fit here so well here from day one, even though I had never met her. She truly is an Angel. Thanks so much for posting.

I remember Daisy's story and how much my heart ached for this girl. Thank you for stepping up and taking her in. I wish she could have stayed with you longer. She was so well loved - first by her original owner and then by you.

Run free Daisy

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com