Sign in to follow this  
Guest milkymoon

Where To Buy Greyhound Pajamas?

Guest milkymoon

Hello all! It is getting quite cold here in Philadelphia and I'd like to buy Nancy a pair of greyhound pajamas! Where have you bought greyhound pajamas? What colors/patterns might look lovely on my black beauty? Also, pictures of your pup in pj's are 100% welcome! Thanks in advance!

I made a pair for Ruby when I first got her but she wouldn't wear them. There are several places on here to buy them and they are pretty cute.

Karen

Cottage Hound Designs made all of Summer's. Here's 3 of them -- flannel, fleece and a thermal ("long john") fabric. I love that they have only front legs -- I find that 4-legged PJ's cause leg entanglement, certainly with Summer. And these jammies remain draped over her butt all night, through roaching and everything. If your pup is freaky about static, consider the thermal version -- even when I deliberately TRY to make it go static, it doesn't!

Flannel.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

DSC01577_zps9a4103fc.jpg

Edited by OwnedBySummer

SummerGreytalkSignatureResized-1.jpg

Lisa B.

My beautiful Summer - to her forever home May 1, 2010 Summer

Certified therapy dog team with St. John Ambulance

I bought Gigi's at Cozy Coats and more. They have a Facebook page and a website. She did an amazing job and Gigi's loves these. She has a lot of different patterns. They are made of fleece.

345B53EB-861E-4DFE-9671-A232F6327371-104

amr236.jpg
**Shellie with GiGi aka: Good Girl (Abita Raginflame X Ace High Heart) and two honorary hounds Butter and Bella**

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisCloset2?ref=si_shop

Contact Irene Ullman at www.houndtime.com Really nice PJs at reasonable prices.

I have fleece, flannel, and some thermal house coats. No coats with legs in stock at this time. I have some one size fits all in thermal treasure hunt print with front legs, but, unless your grey is on the large size, it will be too big.

Thanks for the compliments.

Irene Ullmann w/Shine and Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul and Fuzzy
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I have an old boy (13 yo) with arthritis. Does anyone make pj's with Velcro on the back so that I don't have to bend his legs to get them into the pjs?

Guest mld

I just made a pair last night!

_MG_8494.jpg

Edited by mld

I have an old boy (13 yo) with arthritis. Does anyone make pj's with Velcro on the back so that I don't have to bend his legs to get them into the pjs?

Yes! -- go to the Cottage Hound Designs website, go into Greyhound Goodies and the first item is a Senior Flannel Jammie. Here's a link which will hopefully take you straight there: Greyhound Goodies.

SummerGreytalkSignatureResized-1.jpg

Lisa B.

My beautiful Summer - to her forever home May 1, 2010 Summer

Certified therapy dog team with St. John Ambulance

I got our girls PJ's at www.lovedhoundz.com I really like them because they do not have legs, they are more of the coat type which my girls prefer. She also has lots of nice fleece pattern choices and adds little embelishments that are really cute!

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Guest kkaiser104

My wrap style is also made for seniors. The link is in my signature.

Guest milkymoon

Thanks so much for all the advice and for posting your cute pajama pictures!

Heidi LOVED wearing jammies. She would pace and whine in the evening until you put them on, then she would put herself to bed. It was too cute.

The 4-legged fleece jammies are from http://www.nonudehounds.com

Heidi

heidigiraffejammies2.jpg

Betty (she was so black 5 years ago :wub: )

bettyjammies.jpg

Betty doesn't like the legs on jammies. She prefers to not wear any clothing at all, but sometimes it is just too cold in the house for a naked hound. These jammies do not have legs. They just slip over her head and then velcro around her chest. They work well for my friend's hound with a neck injury. No bending of her neck or lifting any legs.

Grammies Jammies is only on Facebook. Here is her shop: https://www.facebook.com/jean.gzikowski?fref=ts

betty%20grammies%20jammies_zpsft67x0ay.j

Christine- Mum to Betty (Nitro Ugly Betty), Hannah (Rj Have I Told U) and missing Heidi (Sendahl Eve) 04/21/2005-06/19/2013

For a black beauty, may I suggest bright jewel tones? Also black with a pattern looks especially cute on a black hound. (Note: in these pix of Mercury, he is a black brindle, not completely black)

Also, I suggest finding out what your hound will wear. I mad a pair of pajamas on commission (the dinosaur) and the houndie wouldn't wear anything he had to step into.

Full disclosure: the pink foxes were for a gift. I do not make Merc wear pink foxes (although the red fox is the mascot of the school were I work).pinkpjsandtailbandage_zps48ab9de3.jpgb5ec6fa7f6775e40bcaf430aa19d9db7_zps1891

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Don't they look good on the recipient?!!! :D

011_zps19829de7.jpg

Better than on the model! :hehe

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Everytime I look at the title of this thread I think "Yeah! I would love greyhound pajamas" then I realize it's pajamas FOR greyhounds not pajamas with greyhounds on them for people!!

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Everytime I look at the title of this thread I think "Yeah! I would love greyhound pajamas" then I realize it's pajamas FOR greyhounds not pajamas with greyhounds on them for people!!

Oooh. I would wear greyhound pajamas!

Christine- Mum to Betty (Nitro Ugly Betty), Hannah (Rj Have I Told U) and missing Heidi (Sendahl Eve) 04/21/2005-06/19/2013