Jilly Vanilli Bean 12/23/98-12/18/12

TheFullHouse

Oh, that picture of Jilly Bean standing on the table! Rainbowland will never be the same again...

We are so very sorry for your loss of such a large spirit in such a small package. She was so well-loved by so many people and houndies....and many are grieving her loss.

We will be sharing in her birthday celebration on Sunday evening, in honour of "The Bean".

Hugs to you and your family, and gentle scritches to your pack.

Rio aka El Rio (Dec. 4/07) - Home May 16, 2010
Tiana aka CTW Tyra Time (June 7/07 to December 9, 2016) - home July 1, 2010, we miss you terribly, Sweet Girl :weep

Willy aka Starz Predator (Oct. 15/06) - home Aug. 29, 2010
and littermates Merlin aka CTW Excalibur & Mirage aka CTW Mirage (Jan. 1/08) - home Dec. 5, 2010
& June 3, 2012
missing Beagle-Chihuahua, Kasie Lynn (March 15/95-Sept. 13/10)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all so much for the beautiful things you've said about our Beanie baby. Your good thoughts and prayers mean so much to us. Jilly's was such a huge presence in our home and her absence is quite over whelming. I had not realized how much the daily routine was based on her these last 8 months. We are all a little lost right now. We will get through this though. Jilly would expect us to do that. Thank you again. The fact that Jilly touched so many lives is quite a tribute to her.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

God Speed Jilly Bean!! You may have been smaller than a greyhound, but your spirit and soul were a big as the whole GT world!!! You will be missed.

Hugs to your whole housefull!!!!

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018:Abby (WW's Dear Abby) 11/2008-08/2020: Tiny (Piccadilly Girl) 08/2007-10/2020:  Tiller (Kelsos Tillerson) 10/30/2018: Heart (Lions Heart) 03/08/2014

Oh no. Oh, Judy. I can hardly express my condolences. I am so, so sorry.

I have a JRT and I know how much, although they can be a total PITA, they can wrap themselves around your heart.

Greytalk will not be the same without Jilly. :f_pink

Edited by BertnLil

Pam with Sockem the GH, Birdie the JRT, Osorno the chocolate lab, and Shelby the shepherd mix. Missing Clarice (1991-2007) and Lily (2004-2012), always in our hearts.

My heart is shattered with yours. Run free Jillie Bean, with your family members who were waiting for you with tennis balls and a kiddie pool that never runs out of water. My thoughts are with you and your family, Judy. What a year it has been for you, fortunately, it's almost over.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Sending many hugs to all of you.

Jilly definately will be very busy keeping all of our sweet angel greys in line.

Wanda, with the DC Racing Kids,

Eric ( DNT Finbarclancy )  6/29/14    Maggie ( DNT Oh Maggie ) 6/29/14

Lorraine ( DC Don't Rainonme ) 3/15/08 - 4/9/20 ---  Suzie ( DC Lazy Susan ) 3/12/06 - 9/4/18 --- Stormy ( DC Major Storm ) 11/29/99 - 1/21/12 ---- Andy ( Andy's Alibi ) 1/23/99 - 12/30/11

I'm so sorry. There will never be another Bean. She was one of the best.

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

Guest falconschild

Judy, I'm so very saddened to read of Jilly Bean's passing. I always enjoyed looking for her little white body among the sea of greyhounds in your photos. Though small in body, Jilly was a giant in spirit, and will be deeply missed by many people.

I only hope that Huckleberry keeps holding on to that spark of Jilly-ness he found in his own heart, so that he can carry on the legacy of keeping greyhounds in line at our house. Jilly Bean - rest well, Little Big Dog.

So deeply sorry to hear of your loss your hearts must be in pieces........she had a big character for such a little dog.

What a happy life 'little one' had with you.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Crying and sad over your loss of Jilly Bean, although I never met her, I loved your stories of her and felt that I knew her too. My deepest sympathy and prayers to you and your family.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

I am so sorry to hear of this. I loved reading about Jilly so much. She was one in a million and she touched so many lives, she had a lot of fans here on Greytalk.<br />Run free little girl, your Momma and Poppa loved you so. Sending gentle hugs and greyhound kisses- Janice, Luka and Peace

Guest Adrianne

Oh my goodness, I am so very sorry. She was an absolute favorite of mine. Here is another toast to the sweet and sassy Jilly Bean. My heart breaks for you and with you.

Guest TeddysMom

I haven't been on GT for a long time and when I saw your post, I was crushed. One of the first posts I read when I joined GT was one of your posts with a picture of Jilly Bean in the yard with all the greyhounds. She made me smile then and everytime I read a post about her. I am truely sorry for your family's loss and I can almost see her now up there trying to whip my Teddy into shape, he never did know he was a greyhound. Hugs to you and your family from me.

Judy, Mike, and Kevin,

We are so deeply saddened that Jilly Bean has crossed the bridge. Our sincere condolences in your painful loss of that most special little "big" character girl of yours. Your stories and photos of her made us feel like we knew her. Jilly Bean will be missed, and always remembered by so many of us on GT.

Jilly Bean,

Please watch your family closely today - your 14th birthday. They'll need to feel your bright spirit from above as they miss you so much, especially today. Hopefully, you're having a doggie reunion with your other Greyhound family members in heaven today too.