Jilly Vanilli Bean 12/23/98-12/18/12

TheFullHouse

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So hard to believe. I am so sorry.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I remember when I first came to GT, I couldn't understand why there were all these cute pictures of a Jack Russell. So I "got to know" Jilly Bean, and I have been very fond of her for years. I am so sorry for your loss.

Run free Jilly Bean. You will be missed.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Jilly Bean was a GT institution...and life here will never, ever be the same. Big, huge hug to all of you...she was special.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Ah sweet Jilly Bean....what a presence you were here on this earth. A legend in your own time, and in your own way.

My heart aches for your family..........we will all miss you. Happy trails, little girl, in a heaven full of greyhounds to boss around.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

I am so sorry for your loss. :( You shared so much of her that it felt like I knew her. She was a huge personality, and I will so miss all your stories of her mischief and pictures of her sweet face.

You were lucky to have each other. What a bond the three of you shared!

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Jilly. :grouphug The little'est ones leaves the biggest holes. :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

I am so sorry. Even without having a grey right now, I still check in to get my fix. The Bean has always been my favorite honorary greyhound. I loved every picture and story that you have shared. I am sure I am not the only one sharing the tears with you...she will be dearly missed!

Edited by 2_Lazygreys

crying4.gifJudy, Mike & Kevin. So sorry to hear to Jilly Bean leaving - thank you for sharing her with us.

Run Free Jilly and keep those hounds in line.

gallery_15555_2884_10764.jpg
Adrienne - with the kitties Tippy & Tyler Too

Missing my bridge angels Boo Zsee, Java Bean (Nitro Kristen), Zeeba and Baer the not-so-miniature schnauzer

Judy, I am so very sorry that you had to let Jilly Bean go. :cry1 At least she is no longer in pain and can boss all those greys around over the bridge.

:f_white

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Oh Judy, I'm so sorry for your loss! I'm new here, but I really feel like I knew Jilly from all your stories. You know she is already bossing your pack up there and probably the rest of the greys too!

amr236.jpg
**Shellie with GiGi aka: Good Girl (Abita Raginflame X Ace High Heart) and two honorary hounds Butter and Bella**

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisCloset2?ref=si_shop