Jilly Vanilli Bean 12/23/98-12/18/12

TheFullHouse

Guest IrskasMom

Ohhh Judy , I was just here on this Website and did not see this. I am in Shock and disbelief. Heartbroken isn't the Word . Judy , Mike and Kevin I am so very sorry about your precious Loss. She was the Queen of the Roost ( at least that is how I seen it ) Please my Heart is aching with yours.

:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink .

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You recently mentioned her upcoming birthday and I had a feeling she wouldn't make it. I'm so very sorry that she didn't but I think it's really special that you will celebrate it anyway. As has been said, ALL will miss her and her antics.

My deepest sympathy to your family. May you soon smile through your tears when all those forgotten memories come to mind.

Edited by dex95lucy

I am so very, very sorry for your loss.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Run free Jilly Bean. You were a favorite of many here!

Our condolences :grouphug

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

I'm so sorry to read that she finally had to leave you. Through all your wonderful photos and stories, I feel like I know her! And she is how I always identified your threads to my DH when I shared them with him. :f_red

SummerGreytalkSignatureResized-1.jpg

Lisa B.

My beautiful Summer - to her forever home May 1, 2010 Summer

Certified therapy dog team with St. John Ambulance

:cry1

Jilly Bean we will look for your star tonight, I know it will be the little star giving all of the big stars heck for being in your way.

Run free beautiful girl. we will all miss you

Judy, Mike, Kevin our deepest sympathies to you and your pack.

The hounds will celebrate Jilly's birthday on Sunday with something special.

Donna

I am so sorry. GT and everyone who loved that little girl lost an icon. But just imagine how much more controlled things will be at The Bridge! I can just imagine the buzz among all the hounds when she arrived,

"Better snap to it! Jilly Bean has arrived!"

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

NOOOOO...

Not Jilly.

She had such a wonderful, long life with you, and will be missed SO very much.

Remember the good times .... one day they will make you smile again.

Run Free little cutie pie....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Oh Jilly, you will be missed by many and welcomed by all at the bridge. Run free sweet little boss girl :f_red

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

I'm devastated. I am so very very very sorry.

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

My heart just sank. I'm so very sorry. Jilly Bean was loved by so many and will be missed by so many. GT will never be the same without her :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I am so very sorry .... no matter how long they are here, it's never long enough. My heart breaks with yours... I am selfishly so glad I got to briefly meet her in person. What a sweetie. She will be so greatly missed by so many, she touched so many hearts with her zest for life.

Hugs to you all .... :grouphug

Lee: (RR's Busy): Oswald Cobblepot X Lively Layla (10/14/97 - 01/22/10) ; Cool: (P's Cool Runner): P's Raising Cain X My Cool Runner (3/3/97 - 12/26/09) ; Nutty: (Itsanutterbutter): State of the Art X Itsalmostsaintly ; Waterproof: (KB's Waterproof): Oshkosh Slammer X Special Lady* ; Sadie: my sweet silly girl: 5/5/98 - 11/26/05

I am just sitting here in tears. Jilly Bean, you were loved by so many people you never had a chance to meet. I hope you meet my JR friend Flory who will teach you all about the joys to be found on your side of the bridge.

Your family, fur and skin, will miss you so very much.

Run free, Jilly Bean.