Benjamin. July 11, 1989 - July 29, 2003

Guest ProudGreyMom

Thinking of you today...The pictures of Benny at first made me cry...then they made me smile. Those pictures were so beautiful and were taken when he was healthy and whole....just like he is once again at the Bridge. :f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about you today. Im glad you are doing ok. Just think of happy times, and how much everyone loved him. You'll be ok, hug on Jake and remember its ok to cry. We're here. Feel free to Pm me if you need some support

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest cindysmom

Oh, I am so, so sorry. It sounds as though the two of you had a wonderful life together, something truly priceless. I'm glad you have us too. Gentle hugs to you.

I'm imagining you, sweet Benny, running, leaping at butterflies, and hopping through a field of flowers. Bless your little heart...

Oh my heart breaks for you and your family. I am glad to hear Benny is free from pain now. I will keep you all in my prayers and I hope your pain lessens

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

I'm sorry, run free Benny.

(((Jake))) who is without his friend.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest nancyd

:(:(:(

I'm so very sorry to hear of your dear Benny's passing. It's been obvious from your posts that you did everything you could for him - he was much loved. As difficult as it was, you helped him cross to the bridge, where he is no longer suffering. The lovely pic of you and Benny camping brought tears to my eyes. You were both fortunate to have had 14 wonderful years together.

God bless.........

Nancy

Guest BleusysMom

Godspeed, Benny Boy!!!!!!! You have been loved by Your Family....now watch over them and keep them safe.....and...

Enjoy!!!!!!!! Run, and bounce, and sniff to your heart's content......