Benjamin. July 11, 1989 - July 29, 2003

Guest ProudGreyMom

Tears for Benny and his family too. Be happy little guy. You will surely be missed. See you at the bridge with all our other puppers. :brokenheartf_yellow

Alice (missing 12/7/05), Wonder and Ben

Alice%20Sig.jpgWonder%20Prof%20Sig.JPGBen%20Sig.jpg

And our beloved Bridge Kids... Inky, Maui, Murphy, Ragamuffin, Della and Natalie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry...

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

I'm really sorry to hear about Benny. Thinking of you and your family :f_pink

Run free Bennydog :heart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest ProudGreyMom

Well, here I am, sitting at my desk in shock, trying not to break down. I just couldn't stay home. Thank you so much for all of the kind words. Jake is doing "okay" so far. This morning he buried his face in his blankets and let out a big sigh. I layed down with him and he licked the tears from my face. I went through 14 years of pictures last night, and found some greyt ones to remember my boy. I think I'll make a shadow box of photos with his dog tag. :(

Guest ProudGreyMom

aaz.sized.jpg

This is one of my favorite pictures - its me and Benny camping in Vermont about 10 years ago. He loved to camp, all that time with Mom and Dad, hiking in the woods - looking for bunnies and snacks by the campfire.

Im so sorry! I lost my beagle to the same thing, it is very hard. If there can be and light in your sorrow you had 14 beautiful years with Benny, and 14 years of memeories. Thats a beautiful thing.

Run free Benny free of pain, Help those greys catch the bunnies at the rainbow bridge.

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

AWW Ben.... I was really pulling for you... Your family loved you so much :wub: May you find peace in the arms of the angels. :angelwings

I'm so sorry...

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest Mom Therrien

Benny was at your side if you were sad, or when you were filled with joy, if you were sick, or in good health. He did not care which job you had, he was not impressed by wealth. He never asked you to do more, and did not mind should you fail. He always greeted you at the door with his joyous wagging tail. He stayed with you through thick and thin, and did not ask for much; just some food with love tossed in, and a gentle word and touch.

Benny was the sweetest. He will be missed and remembered lovingly.

Sweet dreams Benny.. enjoy your new life over the rainbow bridge.

Mom

Guest ProudGreyMom

Making it through the day, barely. Thank goodness for Greytalk, and the kindess of people around me. Our maintenance man, who is so sweet, got me a bouquet of flowers, and my friend stopped by with more flowers, a Sponge Bob balloon and some lunch! She was worried that I wasn't eating.

Jake was okay when I went home to check on him. He was just VERY sad. :(