Anybody Every Used/heard Of Flea Away?

Guest wylie_coyote

Guest wylie_coyote

So as my wife posted earlier about 2 of your boys being possibly allergic to Frontline I have been searching the internet and greytalk for possible alternatives.

First she was mistaken about Frontline we use K9 Advantix because Frontline was not cutting it. Fleas were still around... I see comfortis and a preventic collar for ticks. But I was also looking into "Natural" "green" what ever you want to call it alternatives. I came across Flea Away on one of the Vet suppliers http://www.kvsupply....33#.UMDfqIXrnnI we use.

It is a vitamin mix that is supposed to cause a smell to repel fleas and ticks. contains the following:

Ingredients:

Thiamine 10mg...667%

Vitamin E 60 IU...200%

Niacin 40 mg...200%

Vitamin B6 4 mg...200%

Folate 400 mcg...100%

Vitamin B12 12 mcg...200%

Calcium 200 mg...20%

I'm still searching for options but want any help we can get. Thanks

It is a vitamin mix that is supposed to cause a smell to repel fleas and ticks.

I'm very skeptical that a vitamin supplement would have any effect on fleas and ticks. If it was that easy, any dog getting a high quality multi-vitamin plus B-complex supplement wouldn't need to be on flea/tick products. There's nothing 'special' about that vitamin mix - it's essentially B-complex plus vitamin E and calcium.

Jennifer &

Willow (Wilma Waggle), Wiki (Wiki Hard Ten), Carter (Let's Get It On),

Ollie (whippet), Gracie (whippet x), & Terra (whippet) + Just Saying + Just Alice

gtsig3.jpg