Memorial For Carla "sage" Benoist (Mom2Shiloh)

DaisyDoodle

Here is Meri's (RhodyGreys) message regarding the memorial for her mom.

A memorial service for my mother, Carla Sage Benoist, will be held at 1 pm on Sunday, December 16, 2012, at the Cold Spring Community Center adjacent to the Town Beach in North Kingstown, RI. If you can, bring a dish to share: we're having a potluck after the remembrance. Bring memories of my mother, bring pictures, and bring songs that remind you of her (guitars, flutes, drums, recorders, etc) to...perform or on MP3 devices. Most important: bring yourselves. We will mourn together, laugh together, share together, and give her a special send-off.

For her friends worldwide: we will also have a memorial service at Dewey Beach (Greyhounds Reach the Beach) in 2013, date and location to be decided. We will scatter her ashes at that time.

If you need more information, contact Meri E. Brady on Facebook or e-mail ladybard AT verizon DOT net. My phone number is also available on my profile.

Love to you all. I will be sharing some of my own thoughts and memories in the days ahead, but right now I am busy, and I am numb.

Edited by DaisyDoodle

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

(((HUGS))))

So sorry to hear this.

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012

I wish I could attend. Carla Sage and her family will continue to be in my thoughts...

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I wish I could be there as well. But I will be in spirit. I too, can't believe she is gone.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

I am going to be posting something very soon looking for memories, funny stories, etc. about my mother. After the memorial, I will be compiling these memories, along with some pictures and some of her writing, and I will be making the book available to benefit one or more greyhound organizations.

Thanks, all, for your love and concern. I'm amidst writing a more 'traditional' obituary: a story about her passing appeared in the local paper yesterday.

Meri & the Dorg
with Little Lee from Eetaly (Raider Retire), Freya FooFoo (Writers Block), Brodie (never raced), and "foster" JJ (Rossmore Judith). Missing Bravo, Chickie, Nico, Meri Carol, Lucky II, Ringo, Mylie, Bull, Geordie, Shae-Leigh, Stretch, Dustin, Cooper, Lucky, and Heidi.