Iams Ad

beledi

Anyone see the new Iams green bag TV ad, with an Irish Wolfhound and its female owner coming home from the Military. It was heartwarming.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

Guest sweetpea

Love Wolfhounds. A friend has had several. They have a very short lifespan. :sad1

That's what I've heard! If you get one as a pup, you might get 8 good great years.

fixed that for ya ;)

Grew up with Irish Wolfhounds, lovely lovely dogs.

And yes, their only fault is that they leave too soon.

But, we had a Gordon Setter who curled up in her favorite spot under the willow tree

and never woke up. She was 6. You just never know.

Buzzy

missing Bronwyn and Banshee

Just a bit of trivia:

Received an Irish sixpence from my secret Santa this year. I thought the dog on the coin was a greyhound, but when I researched I found out it is an Irish Wolfhound! I love the coin and will be shopping for a SS chain so I can wear it as a pendant.

That'll make the allergies kick in!

:nod Love this.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Just a bit of trivia:

Received an Irish sixpence from my secret Santa this year. I thought the dog on the coin was a greyhound, but when I researched I found out it is an Irish Wolfhound! I love the coin and will be shopping for a SS chain so I can wear it as a pendant.

That is sweet. I have a pendant, and a bracelet made from the Irish Sixpence coin.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb