Sign in to follow this  
Greydawg

Sir Elton's 14Th Birthday Party! (Pictures!)

Sir Elton, born 12/2/1998, celebrated his 14th birthday with his Greyhound buddies and their peeps this morning.

Here are some of the photos from his special birthday party his hu-mom and dad hosted...

SirEltons14thBirthdayPartyetc_20121202_0279.jpg

Sir Elton is third from the right. Others pictured, from left: Shadow, Ricky (obscured), Abby, Heisman, Gus, Sir Elton, Alex and Mindy.

IMG_0232.jpg

All the doggies enjoyed their ice cream and cookies. Here, Alex was inhaling his!

SirEltons14thBirthdayPartyetc_20121202_0283.jpg

IMG_1548.jpg

Gus, resting after eating ice cream and cookies.

SirEltons14thBirthdayPartyetc_20121202_0300.jpg

Sir Elton's adopted sis, Mindy, also needed a rest after her ice cream treat.

SirEltons14thBirthdayPartyetc_20121202_0274.jpg

Alex was still ready to party, er well, as long as it involved another bowl of ice cream!

IMG_1559.jpg

Sir Elton says "Thanks for celebrating my special day! I'm ready for my nap now."

:gh_bow

(One day, I'll learn to reduce the size of the pics on Photobucket! Sorry they are so big!)

Edited by Greydawg

Cheryl - "Mom" to RUNNER (Gunnah, born 6/15/2012) and FARGO (Ridin Shotgun, born 8/21/2015). Missing my Grey-Angels HEISMAN (RX Heisman) (3/29/2005-2/1/2016) and ALEX (Bevenly) (4/15/2005-6/7/2018).

Love how they all wore party hats!!! Happy Birthday Sir Elton!! :blowcandle

Edited by rschultz

💙💜💚💛❤️

I forgot how to put a pic in my signature. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks

Guest mld

Happy Birthday Sir Elton! Glad you enjoyed your party, the hats looked great on you and your friends :)

Great pictures! :)

Happy Birthday to Sir Elton! :blowcandle

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Holly Oaks Holly, Hopper the terrier mix, and Kaia the wolfhound-schnauzer mix
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, and River, our perfect hounds gone too soon
Walls turned sideways are bridges. -Angela Davis

:blowcandle 14 wishes & more to you Sir Elton on your birthday :b-day

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

:blowcandle Happy 14th Birthday, Sir Elton! You look fabulous at 14! :wub:

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Love the post-party roach. Happy birthday, Elton!

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Guest IrskasMom

HAPPY ahh belated BIRTHDAY ... Sir Elton :balloonparty :balloonparty :balloonparty :balloonparty :balloonparty Quiet a nice Party .

:yay He made it! Happy 14th Birfday, Sir Elton :confetti What a greyt party, celebrating with your friends! Your momma lubs yu soo much. You look mah-velous, buddy :wub:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Happy 14th Sir Elton!!! :b-day

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Happy 14th Sir Elton!

What a party! I'm really impressed by the first photo with all the party-goers in their hats. It's hard enough to get 8 houndies to pose, let alone houndies in hats. :colgate

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13); Greys Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07), Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17)

Happy 14th Sir Elton!

What a party! I'm really impressed by the first photo with all the party-goers in their hats. It's hard enough to get 8 houndies to pose, let alone houndies in hats. :colgate

:nod

It looks like the cake and ice cream made up for the indignation of the hat on Alex (judging by the first pic :lol) and it looks like a greyt party. Of course, 14 is really something to celebrate! :confetti

Jan with precious pups Katie Crazykatiebug, Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; and Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest sireltonsmom

Thanks for all the good wishes for Sir Elton. We can thank Greydawg for the wonderful hats and pictures. Sir Elton is in greyt shape for an old guy and the love of our (and his "sister" Mindy's lives! Alex was particularly fond of the ice cream. Heisman was no slouch either! It sure was fun. Yep, we hu--moms and dads made more noise than the 4 leggeds!

Happy birthday from Paul and Fuzzy in lower Delaware.

Irene Ullmann w/Shine and Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul and Fuzzy
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Happy Birthday!!!!! :balloonparty

Love the pictures loks like they all had a great time!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Happy Birfday Sir Elton! :blowcandle:balloonparty:confetti What a wonderful party you had! You look mah-vel-us! :star

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest undergreysspell

Happy Birthday Sir Elton - you look so wonderful and your party must have been lots of fun !! :balloonparty

Guest team_tonio

That looks like a way better party than most hoomans get!

Happy happy birthday Sir Elton!!!! :confetti