Dallas Playdate? Fiona Needs A Friend!

Guest neverminding

Guest neverminding

Fiona is a four-year-old sweetheart we adopted two years ago from GAO (Ohio). What attracted us to her was her shy, sensitive temperament. This has not helped her in the area of making friends, though!

We now live in Dallas (off I-30) and would love to find some local friends for her. (After seeing her with the greys at the GAO farm when we'd go back to play I know she loves to run around and hang out with other greys. It's great to see them running around together!) We have a fenced in yard here that she loves to play in and we would be more than happy to have a playdate over here.

Is there anyone locally who would like a friend for their grey(s)? You're welcome to come here or we could meet up at one of the dog parks first. Being new to Dallas we don't know too many people - let alone parents of greys - but we're happy to also get to know you!

Best,

Elsa, Ron, and Fiona

tumblr_lk2w3tx5hV1qz4fuyo1_1280.png

What a pretty girl!

Yes, Buddy and I would be happy to come let him hang out with Fiona.

Used to have play dates at rotating houses in Lubbock and they were great fun for both dogs and humans. We'd all supply an appetizer and either BYOB or have a theme -- sometimes we brought random beer or wine to share and try.

We can certainly come to you - we are about 10 - 15 minutes north of I - 30 at Haskell/Peak (Fair Park) just off Garland Road...can also meet you at White Rock Dog Park on Mockingbird and Lawther, again about 10 - 15 minutes from us.

E - Mail me - Houndkeeper @ SBCglobal.net (remove spaces).

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

I might be able to. And I might be able to get some friends with hounds. I would offer my dog park in my community but I'm out in Baja Oklahoma, as you know, Pam. :lol

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

Guest Nycelle

I might be able to. And I might be able to get some friends with hounds. I would offer my dog park in my community but I'm out in Baja Oklahoma, as you know, Pam. :lol

:hehe

:hehe

She really does. I'd almost have to pack a lunch to go to Kate's house...fairly sure OK is less than an hour away.

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

But it's nice and quiet out here... :D

The bad part is that I don't know where to suggest going. But if you tell me where you'll be, I can find my way there.

Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

Guest neverminding

I just found out I have to work Sunday afternoon so it looks like it'll have to be Saturday...

@mangos_mom - We'd love it if you could come, too! Is there any time that's good for you on Saturday or are your tentative plans for the entire day?

We're flexible about the time so please let me know- I hope we can work something out!

Can I just share how excited Fiona is about this coming weekend?!!

Okay, original plans for Sat got cancelled, have beginning plans for dinner with a friend that I can shift around probably. Anytime is fine by me. And my email is katelhowell @ sbcglobal . net

I remember the feeling of the first playdate I got to have with Mango way back when. It is fun to get the hounds, and the hoomans together.

Greyhounds Unlimited

• 4 weeks later...