Pinky Was In The Hospital... (Update Post #77, 90)

snowjay

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay, here's the pill alsplitter I use. Works very well to split, and relatively easy to cut those into quarters. I use a knife after that.

Apex Deluxe Pill Splitter, 1 splitter

http://www.amazon.co...p_am_us?ie=UTF8

Thanks. Ordered. :)

Oh and we achieved roach status earlier this afternoon.

Yeah, on the roach status, thats a good sign :)

Those pill splitters are so handy

And rice is your friend (for the phone).

iPhone no workie. :(

I plug it in to charge, get the low charge signal then after a few minutes I get the Apple logo, but then it could sit there for an hour an never boot, plus it gets really hot.

I had a phone, not a smart phone, go dead for over a month before it decided to work again. The camera still isn't happy, but it's fine other than that. Quit trying to charge the thing, and let it sit for a week. (But chances are, if you take it to an Apple store they'll replace it. Hubby smashed his, and they just handed him a new one. No protection plan, either!)

I had a phone, not a smart phone, go dead for over a month before it decided to work again. The camera still isn't happy, but it's fine other than that. Quit trying to charge the thing, and let it sit for a week. (But chances are, if you take it to an Apple store they'll replace it. Hubby smashed his, and they just handed him a new one. No protection plan, either!)

The water indicator was tripped so it's unlikely they would take it back... BUT, this is a work provided phone so I'll have a replacement in the morn.

The water indicator was tripped so it's unlikely they would take it back... BUT, this is a work provided phone so I'll have a replacement in the morn.

Spoiled!

Glad to see Pinky's feeling better.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I'm glad Pinky is home!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

glad she's doing so well! Our pups have always gotten a 1/4 baby aspirin every day (per Dr. Couto's advice) just to help stave off issues. And even with a pill cutter it's tough to quarter those tiny things! :lol

sending more prayers she just continues to improve! :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway