Feeding Esophagus

Guest FinnsMom

Guest FinnsMom

Has anyone ever fed their greys esophagus? Last night I found a reasonably priced raw feeder not far from here that has esophagus on their menu and in the description it said they are fairly high in glucosamine which makes them really good for large breed dogs. I'm tempted to order a few just to see if my guy would like them but wanted to see if anyone else here has tried them. The size is 10-18 inches long and only $1.50 each.

Guest FinnsMom

I just put my raw food order in that will feed Finn for the entire month of December and the cost is only $49.00. The bag of food we are almost finished with cost me $70.00. Call me happy right now. :bgeorge Very glad I did some more digging into raw food sources in my area.

I have fed esophagus before...there is a supplier here who stuffs them with tripe. I thought it would be the most delightful doggy delight ever, and then both my dogs refused to eat it! lol :P They will eat the dehyrated stuff though.

BTW if you can PM me your suppier I would be very appreciative! I am not too far from Barrie so if they are in the area for that price I would consider driving a bit.

Edited by RedHead