Happy B-Day Charlie

Charlies_Dad

Happy Birthday over the rainbow, sweetest Charlie. Hugs to your people who will miss you forever.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Kyle-- so many memories of Charlie and Rivie and the others that were fighting osteo at the same time.....i couldn't have gotten thru that time without you and the support of gt family -- nobody else "got it". so i think of you all often and fondly. happy birthday, charlie - i just know you "special seven" are together watching over us.

You would have been 10 tomorrow (11/20) and I so wish you could be here to celebrate. It's very quiet now around the house without you. I still feel your spirit though and look to your chair every night and I see you there. Missing you sweet boy and don't get into too much trouble over the bridge.

My Gilbert, who passed this June, celebrated his first b'day at the bridge yesterday Nov 20, also.