Trifectis

Guest borzoix4

Just saw my vet last night and she said Interceptor is coming back on the market. It was out of production for the same reason Excedrin was, which is also coming back, or possibly already back (yay!).

Guest borzoix4

I use K9 Advantix because it repells the ticks also. They lyme disease, once a tick bits, the dog can get the disease even though another type of tick and flea product has killed the tick on the bite.

After Zubin came down with Lyme years ago when we were on Frontline, my vet suggested stopping it at the source Before the tick bites.

Just saw my vet last night and she said Interceptor is coming back on the market. It was out of production for the same reason Excedrin was, which is also coming back, or possibly already back (yay!).

I hope you are right, as it was reported the exact opposite from our vets... Originally they said September, then on the market in December but last month it was stated to be permanently closed.

Guest newgreymama

We use Trifexis and love it. One pill for everything (except ticks, of course) is well worth the money we have to shell out for it. I just put it in their meal on the first day of the month, mixed with yogurt or something equally delicious and treat like and my dogs scarf it down without even knowing that they've been pilled. I am sure it will work the same for our new addition, considering he scarfs up his daily doses of phenobarb without blinking. lol