How Bad Is Hand Lotion For Dogs?

It's probably not terrible (or it would have warnings not to let pets lick your hands). But you might want to post a list of the ingredients, especially if it's a medicated lotion rather than a generic thing. Or the brand name, if the ingredients aren't on the label.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

That's this:

<a name="CustomerReview">Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Sodium Sulfate, Fragrance (Scented option only)

Probably, none of those in concentrations large enough to be dangerous.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

These 2 are going to be the death of me....

Haha, I told my one (no secret, it's Ava!) that same thing today! She gets into EVERYTHING! I think I have everything up and she manages to find something to get into. I don't want to muzzle her in the house, so maybe I need to put her Christmas collar (with the jingle bells) on now. Just this week she now learned how to open the trash can and get into my nightstand drawer. She called her dad today to tell him thanks for the caramel popcorn he left for her. I kept hearing a crunch, crunch and would run into the the kitchen, no Ava. There she is standing in the living room looking at me like I have three heads. Go back to the computer room and hear crunch, crunch again. (repeat this a couple of times) Finally see that her dad left an opened bag of caramel popcorn on top of his computer stand. Ava is very neat, didn't get a speck on the computer or the floor. She quiet too, like a ninja! :ph34r

I hope Mason is alright! :clover It seems these kinds of things always happen on a Sunday night, at least for us. :censored

Edited by brindlebaby

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Guest greyhound515

My little knuckleheads (canine and feline) seem to love licking the scented stuff offa me, especially the vanilla kind. Knock on wood nobody has hurled or shown any sign of getting sick. They do manage to get into everything though, don't they? Diva (the Greyt) has managed to chew up a copy of Fire In The Lake (which I bought years ago and have only just started to actually read), a tv remote, a disposable razor (handle, thankfully NOT the "business" end), (yawn) another pair of sunglasses (she eats two to three pair a month), A $135. psychology book only days before my test-took me weeks to put it back together!, pens and pencils of every descriptio and markers too...she is kenneled when we're gone, but every now and again I hear the tell-tale crunch, crunch, crunch and then must assess the damage. I love her but sometimes I could easily duct tape her mouth shut!