Slick Valentino 2/14/01 - 11/10/12

TheFullHouse

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( what a wonderful tribute. I am so sorry for your loss :(

Mom to Macho (JS XtremeMachine 1/12/2007 -8/17/2012 ... Gotcha day 9/2/2011. I miss you BigMan)
Moonbeam (Ninos Full Moon 11/1/2009, Gotcha day 9/2/2012), Hattie (Kiowa Hats Off 4/14/2011, Gotcha day 10/13/2012), Keiva (JS Igotyourbooty 1/12/2007, Gotcha Day 1/8/2014)
Jimmy (Blu Too James 06/26/2014, Gotcha day 09/12/2015)
, a shepard mix named Tista, some cats, and some reptiles.

I really can find no words to express my depth of sympathy-I feel like it was a dagger in the heart when I seen this this morning. The tribute was beautiful as was Valentino. No doubt he and Saint were in "cahooots" in ways only the heart can understand. God bless you Valentino-always and forever- you are loved.

:f_red :f_red :f_red :f_red

I am so very sorry for the loss of your Val. :brouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

What a beautiful tribute to a very special boy. Such a heartbreaking loss for you and your family. I am so sorry you are all feeling such pain.

Run free with the other Angels, Sweet Boy...

Rio aka El Rio (Dec. 4/07) - Home May 16, 2010
Tiana aka CTW Tyra Time (June 7/07 to December 9, 2016) - home July 1, 2010, we miss you terribly, Sweet Girl :weep

Willy aka Starz Predator (Oct. 15/06) - home Aug. 29, 2010
and littermates Merlin aka CTW Excalibur & Mirage aka CTW Mirage (Jan. 1/08) - home Dec. 5, 2010
& June 3, 2012
missing Beagle-Chihuahua, Kasie Lynn (March 15/95-Sept. 13/10)

Judy, Mike and Kevin,

We are so deeply sorry for your sudden loss of Valentino. After reading his memorial, tears were streaming and I was in such shock that I didn't respond immediately. Our heartfelt sympathy to your family. Your very sad loss of Valentino is felt by so many of us from afar. Our thoughts are with you all.

Hoping Valentino was swiftly greeted by his family of angels, Saint and Heart.

:gh_lay

Just seeing this. I'm so sorry your sweet Valentino had to leave. Godspeed sweet boy.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest ladyhound

Judy, Mike and Kevin I am so sorry you lost your Valentino. What a precious gift he was. All of your babies are up at the bridge bragging about what a special family they had and have.