Kirkland Lamb & Rice

Guest RMarie

Yes, foster home was using Sam's Club lamb and rice, we switched because we're Costco members, but I'm going to have to find something else--output quality is terrible.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest mountain4greys

Went to Kirland Lamb and rice when the recession hit some years back. (about 6) Switched from Nutro Lamb and Rice. Was feeding my 6 greyhounds that, and the switch was perfect. For a short time I was feeding my 6 and 2 fosters Kirkland. No problems. Down to 5 of my own and fosters. The foster dogs have always transitioned over very well.

We use it - switched from Costco's chicken and rice because it made our two gassy - no such problem on the lamb. They both do well on it. We are currently mixing with Nutro Natural Choice, as we won two huge bags at our annual adoption group's auction - no problems thus far and it has been a couple of weeks. Plan to switch back to the Costco brand after the bags are used.

Theresa (Tess)

Mom to Elliott (Sol Flasher) and Lea (PTL Lea)

We used it until the recall and then tried a few other kinds, none of which Ruby would eat very well. We recently went back to this one but her gas is terrible and I am planning a switch to The GREEN bag to see if things improve. Ruby never really ate this one with gusto either so I don't think she is a big fan. Quality wise I think it is a good food.

Karen

I switched to it from Taste of the Wild when I found out the quality and price were better. It was good for Carl for years, but then he started to develop weird bumps under his skin, several on one ear, several on one hock and two on top of his nose. One of the ones on his nose opened up and was ugly, ugly, ugly. We treated him with some homeopathic pellets, Thuja, and it began to go away. I switched him to raw and they've never come back. I only feed both dogs 100% raw now.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

I was using the NATURE'S DOMAIN GRAIN-FREE SALMON MEAL & SWEET POTATO FORMULA FOR DOGS, When the recall came last year I switched to Orijen, made in Canada with human grade local meat and local produce.