Cheapest Bully Sticks?

krissy

A search for "bully sticks" pulled up a ridiculous list of posts and none of them jumped out at me as the one I was looking for.

I remember people mentioning some good places to order bully sticks. I'm looking for the cheapest option for good quality bully sticks, you know, the nice thick ones that actually provide a decent chew. Getting cheaper prices for buying in bulk (like a dozen, not a hundred) would be perfect.

I'm spending so much money on bully sticks right now because every time I buy a smaller one for Kili she drops it out of her crate and Summit finds it and devours it in probably 2 minutes without me noticing.

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

Karen at Camp Greyhound/Awesome-Paws sells them. Don't know how the pricing compares. But she does them herself, sourced locally, and they are safe.

Edited by OwnedBySummer

SummerGreytalkSignatureResized-1.jpg

Lisa B.

My beautiful Summer - to her forever home May 1, 2010 Summer

Certified therapy dog team with St. John Ambulance

I rarely buy bully sticks, they are ridiculously expensive!

There is a website called bestbullysticks.com which I think a lot of people use, but they don't ship to Canada as far as I know, and I think they may be sourced from China if you are concerned about that.

For here you may want to check out:

http://bullysticks.ca/

They have other chews like tendons as well. I honestly don't know how their prices compare since I don't buy them too often but I am assuming they are cheaper because they are in bulk.

I am lucky to have a few local suppliers who make dehydrated treats themselves. I still rarely buy them because they are STILL expensive, but they are sometimes cheaper (and local/better quality) than the store stuff. :)

I used to only buy them as a special treat for Summit every now and again but I need to keep the puppy entertained and fortunately as long as Summit doesn't steal her bully sticks they last her a week or more as opposed to a couple of hours for him. The big issue is that she keeps dropping them out of her crate and then he finds them and devours them. Bad Summit! lol

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

Guest Downtownhoundz

My boy loves those but lately I've been giving him duck jerkey which he LOVES !!!! It's a little less expensive and smelly than bully sticks.

My boy loves those but lately I've been giving him duck jerkey which he LOVES !!!! It's a little less expensive and smelly than bully sticks.

I got Summit a 3 foot duck chew. It was great but only lasted about 5 minutes. Might last the puppy a little longer. The issue is finding something that will entertain her for a decent amount of time. The bully sticks are great because they last her weeks... if Summit doesn't manage to steal them.

Like us on Facebook!

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

• 2 weeks later...

Harry just discovered Bully Sticks and he is in love. How often do you give your hound one?

About once a week. I also give them lamb lung, moo tubes (beef trachea) and "stuffed gullets," which are pieces of bull esophagus stuffed with ground bully sticks.

Edited by vjgrey

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

There is a website called bestbullysticks.com which I think a lot of people use, but they don't ship to Canada as far as I know, and I think they may be sourced from China if you are concerned about that.

For here you may want to check out:

http://bullysticks.ca/

They have other chews like tendons as well. I honestly don't know how their prices compare since I don't buy them too often but I am assuming they are cheaper because they are in bulk.

I am lucky to have a few local suppliers who make dehydrated treats themselves. I still rarely buy them because they are STILL expensive, but they are sometimes cheaper (and local/better quality) than the store stuff. :)

Those prices are great compared to stores here, I just bought a 12" one for 9.99 today! I think I beat myself over the head for paying so much for it

http://dlt.mobify.me/products.html

This place is fantastic! I love the beef snouts and ox tails from them. I don't see the ox tails right now, but they are a little smaller than bully sticks, don't smell, and don't bother my boys bellies as much. They no longer sell to the US and I'm totally bummed about it. I can't find anything like it here.

Guest iLoveLucie

We have a monthly subscription for 7 x 12 inch low odor bully sticks to $18 from www.doggyloot.com - with free shipping! You can become a member of this site for free and get regular emails on all sorts of deals - kind of like Groupon. You can just do a one-time order or get subscriptions to your favorites for a regular delivery. I've gotten some other good stuff there - different kinds of chews and toys.

• 4 weeks later...
I get 12" jumbo odor-free bully sticks from BestBully.com.

His teeth are excellent, and they don't bother his stomach.

Just got an email from BestBully.com having a 25% off special on 12" jumbo odor-free bully sticks. I just ordered another 25 pack. That's the best discount I ever see from them. Good till 12/28.

• 1 month later...
We have a monthly subscription for 7 x 12 inch low odor bully sticks to $18 from www.doggyloot.com - with free shipping! You can become a member of this site for free and get regular emails on all sorts of deals - kind of like Groupon. You can just do a one-time order or get subscriptions to your favorites for a regular delivery. I've gotten some other good stuff there - different kinds of chews and toys.

Booooo. I just tried to sign up for this and they only ship to the US.

Like us on Facebook!