A Bit Of Good News!

Guest dobiegrey

Guest dobiegrey

Hi All, I am on here everyday but I don't post a lot mainly because my life with my Beautiful Betty Boggs is pretty wonderful and uneventful, Thank God. Many of you know the prayers I ask for on occasion for my Dobie Jack and all of his problems, but Wednesday I took Betty in for her yearly and since she is 7 now I decided on the senior blood profile (more indepth) instead of the regular and just talked to the vet's office and she said "100% Normal" everything looks beautiful even her urine is perfect!!! Now THAT is the way to start a day!! I just wanted to share as I celebrate, blood work is one of the things that scares me so badly from experiences from the past and with Jack so to hear those words was glorious!! Thanks for reading and celebrating with me!!! I will be singing those words all day, I am going over to Disney today so I will be singing them to Disney tunes hahahahaha........

:clap wonderful news and I'm glad you shared...we all need to hear wonderful news once in awhile :)

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross