Has Anyone Else's Girl Done This?

Guest SoulsMom

Wow, so many Masters of their Own Domain! I had a friend who had a parakeet that used to make love to his rope tied with a knot in his cage. He did it all-day-long.

I'm starting to think Claire's occasional poop eating is looking pretty tame right about now.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

I've never had a dog who did this to themselves. OMG!

But our neighbor used to have this big male collie cross who would pop over and sit on my front porch and want to visit. But out it would come, hanging out all big and red. I always told my teenage daughter that he liked her! :rofl

SummerGreytalkSignatureResized-1.jpg

Lisa B.

My beautiful Summer - to her forever home May 1, 2010 Summer

Certified therapy dog team with St. John Ambulance

I took Bella to the vet the other day because she needed her 6-month bordatella booster and while I was there I had the vet check a couple of other things. She's shaking her head a lot (turned out to be a hair way down in the ear canal) and licking her "parts" a lot. Nothing wrong - she just likes licking herself :blush At least I now know she doesn't have the tiniest bit of an anal gland problem or UTI.

Edited by sarabz

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20