Sign in to follow this  
Robin1017

Happy Birthday Robin!-He's 11 Today!

11 years ago, my goofy boy came into this world. 2-ish years later, he came home to me. Fast forward to today, and my "old" man constantly proves that you're only as young as you feel, and most days, he seems to "feel" about 5!

Just last weekend, he tore up the field doing zoomies. All the people in the area stopped to watch him and comment on his beauty. :wub: He blew them away.... and the joy on his face was priceless.

Tonight he got a special birthday treat. Tomorrow we will go out together, maybe to the store for a present and more cookies. :dogcookie

:b-day

Robin, you are my best friend, and I hope to have many more birthdays with you!

Pictures to follow........

Cathy & Calvin (DOB 9/18/13). Always missing my angel Robin (Abdo Bullard).

Happy Birthday Robin!

Judy, mom to Do Bee, Bandita, Angel and Gizmo

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey

Guest Fasave

Robin! I can't believe you are 11! Happy, happy birthday wishes coming your way. I hope we see you soon so we can spoil you with some extra cookies! :cookie Have an awesome day!

:balloonparty :balloonparty :baloons:confetti

Happy Birthday Robin!!!! Sounds like you're going to be celebrating all week!!! Enjoy!

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Hope you've had the best birthday ever, Robin!!! :balloonparty

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Happy Birthday, Robin! May you enjoy many more!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Happy birthday from Paul and Fuzzy in lower Delaware.

Irene Ullmann w/Shine and Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul and Fuzzy
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Pictures!!!!! By Robin....

It's my birthday!!!

DSCN6746.jpg

Mommy got me this yummy cookie.

DSCN6757.jpg

But I couldn't open it.

DSCN6758.jpg

So I asked mom.

DSCN6759.jpg

Almost got it......

DSCN6762.jpg

Getting closer....

DSCN6763.jpg

Finally!!!!

DSCN6764.jpg

Nom, nom, nom....

DSCN6766.jpg

DSCN6767.jpg

DSCN6770.jpg

Mom even got a little one to share with my annoying little sister (mom says that it's her roommate's dog, not my sister, but she's as annoying as one!).

DSCN6782.jpg

So yummy! I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring! Mommy says I'll get to go for a car ride for "birthday part two."

DSCN6784.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Robin :paw

Cathy & Calvin (DOB 9/18/13). Always missing my angel Robin (Abdo Bullard).

Happy 11th Robin!

You sure are a handsome boy. Love the cookie.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13); Greys Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07), Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17)

Happy, happy birthday!

Kendra, devoted walker of Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb).
Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/7/04 - 2/20/14, who opened our hearts to greyhounds,
    and Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/16/03 - 10/29/14, who really knew what a good dog she was.

2mmh25j.jpg2qwewxv.jpg2cok3td.jpg

And what a handsome birthday boy, too!

Happy Birthday, Robin!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

happy birthday to roooo

Happy birthday to ROoooooooo

Happy Birthday dear Robin

Happy birthday to roooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sung in 3 part harmony by the Earhly Gemtones: Opal, Tanzanite and Emerald.

:confetti

Happy 11th Birthday Robin...you have much to celebrate so enjoy! I think you have the spoiled part down pat. :)

Jan with precious pups Katie Crazykatiebug, Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; and Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Happy 11th Birthday, handsome Robin!!

:balloonparty:kiss2:clap

Edited by fsugrad

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France