Teddy

Greytlady94

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Teddy, and are feeling so alone now. Please know that you are in the thoughts of so many. I think Teddy will let you know somehow that he is with you, watching over you.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest greytbig

I don't think that we can ever be prepared, no matter how many times it happens.

I think I here paws walking, or the squeak of a toy. I look to see if it is him coming but there is no one here but me.

You're right. It doesn't matter how many times we go through the heartwrenching experience of losing a Grey, each is equally as painful. Teddy was your protector in life and I believe he watches over you now. I'm so sorry for your loss.

f_yellow:gh_run2 Godspeed, sweet Teddy!

Thank you for all the messages, I do appreciate them.

I am so incredibly sad and torn apart. Teddy was such a part of me, like I have lost a portion of my body.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest PiagetsMom

I completely understand, Jeannie......when I lost Piaget, it was so hard, but Mirage is my shadow, my boy.......I look at him sometimes - his sweet gray face - and wonder how my heart will stand losing him. You're in my thoughts :grouphug -