Missing Bee Wiseman One Year Later

45MPHK9

I was thinking of sweet Bee Wiseman yesterday, and of you. I can't believe it's been a year.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Bee Wiseman was always one of my favorite GT hounds. I loved all the amazing photos you took of her. She was one special girl who touched so many hearts. She will always be missed and never forgotten. I, too, loved her so. Sending gentle hugs and greyhound kisses from the Southside of Chicago- Janice, Luka and Peace

Miss Bee, There couldn't be a greater tribute than that you are so loved & remembered so well a year after you left. And not just by your Mama & Daddy.

I, too, feel a pain in my heart when I hear your name. You were such a beauty. I never met you, didn't need to!!

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

Somewhere over the rainbow there is a lovely white and brindle girl, watching over her people and her Murray, pointing them out to the others and telling the best stories about all her travels in life ......

Hugs to you as you remember an inspiring dog.

Rest well, Bee Wiseman.

I couldn't have said it better ...... thanks for finding the perfect thing to say.

Sending hugs to Tricia, Burke and Murray.

You know how I loved Bee. :beatheart

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

I can't believe it's been a whole year too :( :(

what a beautiful girl she was. Sending you many, many hugs. :grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I can't believe it's been a year. :(

For some reason I've been missing Neyla a lot today. Maybe Bee was in my mind in some way. Sending hugs to you and Burke. :grouphug

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

She was so beautiful....Thinking of you at this difficult time....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Of course you miss the lovely Bee Wiseman, as does everyone else! Your camera loved her for sure, and I hope you'll always share her photos with us because it's just impossible to get tired of seeing them. You're in my thoughts, late or not. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

She was beautiful, thanks for sharing her w/us, hugs to you, love her pic on the CG Calendar this month.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

I'm sorry to have taken so long to post here and tell you how very sorry I am for your loss of your lovely and most special girl. I never had the pleasure of meeting her, but felt I knew her through your posts about her and the beautiful pictures you have posted of her.

She was a most special girl, and I know she is waiting for you at the bridge, probably frolicking with some of my bridge angels.

Thank you all for your kind words. They help to ease the sadness that has settled in these last couple of weeks.

Bee should be here with us. :(

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Her legacy is here. Or I should say, her legacies: Smile and the world smiles with you! Go somewhere and do something! Get out and meet people! Seize the day! And leap for joy now and then, because it is possible and it will make somebody laugh.

Common sayings and yet she showed us that anybody, even a plain (or not so plain) retired girl doggy, could actually live them. An important, lasting lesson for hounds and people alike.

Thank you, Bee Wiseman.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.