Luna's First Day

Guest Rissy3403

Guest Rissy3403

We brought our first adopted grey, Luna, home today and we're all having a really lovely time getting to know each other and chilling out around the house!

She was good with the car ride. It didn't take her too long to lie down and relax in the back of our hatchback:

IMG_1282_zps59d8578b.jpg

She seems to really like relaxing in her crate:

IMG_1287_zpscc0b80bb.jpg

We went on a walk around the neighborhood and she was so good about walking next to me and waiting for me if she got too far ahead, but she's very, very interested in chasing the squirrels!

I'm so glad she seems really comfortable in our house. She's already learned the stairs! I'm looking forward to sharing more stories and pictures in the future and getting to know everyone here on GT!

Marisa

She's lovely, how old is she? She looks like she might have a little bit of puppy left in her. :)

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

Welcome home, Luna!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest Scouts_mom

Your Luna looks very much like my Bree, who is also 3 years old. I wonder if they could be siblings? Bree's racing name was Magic Frito and she is the child of Lonesome Cry and Magic Lucky Lady.What was Luna's racing name?

Guest Rissy3403

Your Luna looks very much like my Bree, who is also 3 years old. I wonder if they could be siblings? Bree's racing name was Magic Frito and she is the child of Lonesome Cry and Magic Lucky Lady.What was Luna's racing name?

Luna's racing name was Moon Mt Flakes. Her dad is Lonesome Cry, too! Her mom is Moon Mt Cyclone, so they're half sisters! :) Luna's whole litter was named after cereal: (Moon Mt) Frosted, Flakes, Cinnamon, Toast, and Krunch!

She's very cute.

Congratulations!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)