Nupro Supplement For Senior Dogs

Guest BrianRke

I use the Nupro Joint and Immunity Support for my lab mix because he has joint issues and after a couple weeks on it he is not stiff after laying down and likes to run and play again.

amr236.jpg
**Shellie with GiGi aka: Good Girl (Abita Raginflame X Ace High Heart) and two honorary hounds Butter and Bella**

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisCloset2?ref=si_shop

Guest Yankeegreyhound

Anyone on here use NuPro and what are your thoughts?

Did you get a free sample at the firehouse???!!! I got some free samples last year for Sara and I did notice a difference. I've been meaning to buy more but never got around to it and the deramaxx had been helping her arthritis. After her time at Dewey, and the sand and rocks, she seems stiff again so I may get it now.

Edited by Yankeegreyhound

Guest BrianRke

Anyone on here use NuPro and what are your thoughts?

Did you get a free sample at the firehouse???!!! I got some free samples last year for Sara and I did notice a difference. I've been meaning to buy more but never got around to it and the deramaxx had been helping her arthritis. After her time at Dewey, and the sand and rocks, she seems stiff again so I may get it now.

No, I didnt see any samples at the firehouse :( I think I am going to try it. I've heard nothing but good things.

I've been giving it to my dogs for a little more than a year. I had been giving it for 3 or 4 months and didn't really think it was doing much but I ran out and my little Echo, who's 11 1/2, started yelping when she got up off the bed. When I started it again, she was much more comfortable. Eventually it stopped helping her so much so now she gets Dog Gone Pain in addition.

Edited by 3vagreys