My Grey Chewed On A Glass!

Never had a dog do this before! My Jeep decided it would be a good idea to take an empty glass that had chocolate milk in it and lick the inside to get the syrup at the bottom. Since his tongue couldn't reach it he decided to start crunching the glass to reach the bottom. Luckily he only had it for a few seconds, I was able to fit the pieces together to see that he didn't swallow any of it. I only found a few shards on the floor and there were no cuts or pieces of glass in his mouth(I swabbed out his whole mouth,cheeks tongue and gums and could find no blood or cuts so I don't feel he swallowed any of it. Guess there's a first time for everything!

You could give her some bread, just in case.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest Mom2Shiloh

Callan chewed up a little brass framed glass curio box a couple years ago.. I found the bent up brass frame work and the top and bottom glass section but the sides went forever missing .... :( I think it Must have been shoved somewhere where it was never found and went out to the trash ---- I hope. I will NOT let Dancer read this thread...... I wouldn't put it past him....

we had a dog that used to eat the wrong things quite often and many trips to vet for medicine to make her throw it up while she was a pup. My husband changed a fluro globe one day and leant old one in the corner. He went to put it into bin a few days later and most of it was gone, the end bits there still. OMG the dog must have eaten it, We don't know for sure if she ate it or not but most of it was gone so kept an eye on her and she was ok.

When my brother was a baby, he ate a Christmas ornament. Back in the "olden days," they were all made out of glass. Mother fantically called the doctor (yes, back then the doctor would actually take a phone call!) and he said, "First one this year!"

My brother was fine, and I'm sure your hound is too. Probably best to put all food covered dishes out of his reach in the future, now that you know he is rather determined!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck