Lucky Girl

GreytHoundPoet

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a great tribute , fitting for such an amazing girl. I love her heart shaped tongue photo.

So sorry for your loss. I hope she visits you often.

Mom to Macho (JS XtremeMachine 1/12/2007 -8/17/2012 ... Gotcha day 9/2/2011. I miss you BigMan)
Moonbeam (Ninos Full Moon 11/1/2009, Gotcha day 9/2/2012), Hattie (Kiowa Hats Off 4/14/2011, Gotcha day 10/13/2012), Keiva (JS Igotyourbooty 1/12/2007, Gotcha Day 1/8/2014)
Jimmy (Blu Too James 06/26/2014, Gotcha day 09/12/2015)
, a shepard mix named Tista, some cats, and some reptiles.

So sorry for the loss of your pretty Lucky Girl.

My Grandparents always had Dals...and the one that I remember most from my childhood was named 'Lucky'.

I still have a small porcelaine Dalmation that was my Grandmothers.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

your tribute was simply incredible...thank you for sharing Lucky Girl with us. Like someone else has already said, we should all be so blessed to meet such a special soul in our lifetime. I am so sorry for your loss of your special girl.

Run free with the other Angels, Lucky Girl...may you find many bridges to jump off of, into wonderful creeks to splash into!

Rio aka El Rio (Dec. 4/07) - Home May 16, 2010
Tiana aka CTW Tyra Time (June 7/07 to December 9, 2016) - home July 1, 2010, we miss you terribly, Sweet Girl :weep

Willy aka Starz Predator (Oct. 15/06) - home Aug. 29, 2010
and littermates Merlin aka CTW Excalibur & Mirage aka CTW Mirage (Jan. 1/08) - home Dec. 5, 2010
& June 3, 2012
missing Beagle-Chihuahua, Kasie Lynn (March 15/95-Sept. 13/10)

I grew up with Dalmatians so I know how misunderstood they can be but just how special they are when you love one. She truly lived up to her name....I am so sorry.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Shannon, I am very sorry. My special angel girl was a Dally too and they do indeed capture your heart. Her tribute shows just how much you both had a bond and how much love there was between you. I know now and the coming days will be painful, give yourself time to grieve and hopefully in time you will remember how lucky you both were to have each other.

Run free Pretty Girl, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

what a beautiful tribute for such an obviously much-loved Lucky Girl. I'm so sorry she had to leave you :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest PiagetsMom

I don't know that I've ever had a "heart" dog, but it's obvious that Lucky Girl was yours. She was an absolute beauty, and I'm so very sorry that you had to say goodbye to her :grouphug

Wow! That was such a wonderful tribute, one that made us feel as if we knew her too. I'm so sorry you lost your precious girl.

I don't believe that larger than life spirit will be stilled. The love you shared is just too strong. Look for her sign, she'll be watching over you.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Shannon, I am so very sorry, Lucky Girl was lucky to have you and she rewarded you saving her from the shelter with everything she had, hold onto those happy memories, they will make it bearable during this tough time.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Oh Shannon!!! I've only just seen this!!!!

You lost Lucky Girl? I'm so very deeply sorry......I know how much you loved her. What a darling sweetheart she was.

Deepest Sympathy

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

• 3 months later...

What beautiful words and heartfelt feelings for the girl with the perfect heart tongue and panda bear eyes. The photo of her collar in the creek really brought the tears to my eyes. So glad she got to jump off the bridge. :beatheart:beatheart Very, very sorry your baby had to leave.

Jackie, Dazzle and Tangerine

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle