Fly Bye Bill July 10, 1999- September 24, 2012

Guest greybookends

Guest greymama002

Deepest sympathy on the loss of your precious Bill. He brought joy to so many here at GreyTalk and beyond. Thank You for sharing Bill with us all. His antics brightened many a day.

Run free, sweet boy and watch over those whose hearts are missing you so.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori and gang, I am so sorry. Bill will be missed by many, including Maddie & I.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Lori and Michael - I am so very sorry for your loss. There are no words, really. We all felt as though we knew Bill and it was because of the way you shared your adventures with him. Thank you, thank you for doing that. We will never forget him. :grouphug

Run free, Bill. YoU are loved by many.

And Lady, thanks for sharing this wonderful boy. I know your heart is broken, but try to remember what an angel you were to Bill.

I missed this until today... I am SO sad to hear of Bill's passing.

He brought a lot of laughs to all of us and I am so sorry for this grief to you and your pack.

many prayers for you

I just went back and read your last Dinner with Bill post

so now I'm crying at my desk

such love

thanks for sharing

Edited by SPDoggie

Amy and Tim in Beverly, MA, with Chase and Always missing Kingsley (Drama King) and Ruby (KB's Bee Bopper).

I can only imagine how much you are missing your Bill. He reminded me of my Avalanche and you even once posted on a thread I had regarding a particular challenging day with Avalanche how much my guy reminded you of Bill. Ave left me in December so maybe they've found each other and are comparing notes. I hope in time you will realize the wonderful gift you gave to Bill through your patience and understanding. Thank you for sharing his life with us.

"When I adopted him and was going through all the stuff that came with him I found a note from his trainer that said he was a real good boy and would swap kisses for cookies."

I keep thinking about Bill and you, and what you wrote above keeps going through my mind for some reason...how much his trainer must have loved him to take the time to write that note....and for his first home to keep it and make sure it stayed in with his stuff to be passed along to his next home.

Bill was definitely a special special boy, and he knew how much you loved him. You, your family, and your pack continue to be in my thoughts...hugs....

Rio aka El Rio (Dec. 4/07) - Home May 16, 2010
Tiana aka CTW Tyra Time (June 7/07 to December 9, 2016) - home July 1, 2010, we miss you terribly, Sweet Girl :weep

Willy aka Starz Predator (Oct. 15/06) - home Aug. 29, 2010
and littermates Merlin aka CTW Excalibur & Mirage aka CTW Mirage (Jan. 1/08) - home Dec. 5, 2010
& June 3, 2012
missing Beagle-Chihuahua, Kasie Lynn (March 15/95-Sept. 13/10)

I just realized that Bill passed on what would have been the 100th birthday of my favorite aunt. :(

Bill, darling, will you please look for my Aunty Dot for me and give her a big kiss? Thanks. :kiss2:wub: I bet she'll have some cookies for you.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Lori and Michael, I'm so sorry to hear of Bill's passing. He has been one of my favorite GT Hounds and loved reading his dinner stories. He will be missed.

:gh_run2 Run with the angels Bill :gh_run2

Edited by SIGreyLady

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious Bill.

Rest in peace, sweetheart.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm so sorry to read about Bill. He was such a handsome Red Sox fan. :)

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Oh No!!..I sit here with tears in my eyes....so very very sorry..my heart breaks for you...I dearly loved 'dinner with Bill'..he reminded me so much of my own finicky eater Mac..hugs to you..run free Bill..run free.. :brokenheart

Dogs and small children are the only people I really get along with....MacDaddy

Guest FordRacingRon

I just saw this today.. Makes me sad to to the infamous Bill has gone to the bridge,,,,, diner with Bill was some of the funniest reading ever on this board. We will miss big guy,,,run free with the wind. I will look for your star in the sky tonight. And it's okay to eat right or left legs at the bridge, they will all be just as tasty.

So very sad news.

Bill was indeed one of a kind and I loved to read of his antics.

May his legacy live on to help other hounds.........

Hugs to you and yours Lori.

Deeply sorry.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest karilynn

I am in tears at my desk.

I didn't even know he passed until I saw your signature in another thread and my heart sank.

Bill will be so missed! I have enjoyed dinner with Bill so much.

I am so, so sorry for your loss.