Fly Bye Bill July 10, 1999- September 24, 2012

Guest greybookends

Oh Lori, I am just so sad about Bill leaving you. I am sorry.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill - just his name and conversations brought smiles and laughter to so many people. He seemed to become a part of everyone's family as they read his adventures in eating. Bill was definitely a very special boy and was loved by many. Thank you for sharing him with us. While you will miss him terribly, please know we will never forget him. "Right legs" will always have a special meaning on GT.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Sending my heart-felt condolences on Bill's loss. That sweet, ornery fellow touched so many hearts on here! I hope he feels the out-pouring of love that is winging alongside him as he travels this last journey. Bill, you will live on in all our hearts & minds.

Lori & Michael, sending prayers that your hearts will heal with time. Bill will always be with you - everytime you think of him.

Barb & The Girls

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

Lori, I am so very sorry for your loss.

Run free Bill - where cookies are free for the taking.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

So sorry ... :(

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I am so sorry Lori. I don't know what else to say. I will pray for your family and for Bill. Run free sweet boy - there is no linoleum in Heaven.

Hugs,

Carol Ann

:f_whitef_yellow:f_white

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Lori, I'm so sorry. The hounds who need the most from us seem to end up burrowing most deeply into our hearts. Clearly, Bill was a master at that. :grouphug

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I always loved reading about Bill. Godspeed, sweet boy.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest IrskasMom

Lori , I am lost for Words . Bill was my favorite Grey here on GT. and loved, loved the Conversations with you and Bill . So many Memories. I am deeply sadened over his passing. :f_red:weep:f_red

Guest GreytmamaU

Lori, I am so sorry to hear about Bill. I was in love with him and his devil-may-care attitude just from reading his conversations in our newsletter. Not only did you cater to Bill's idiosyncrasies, you did it with humor. He's running free tonight -- no more nasty car rides.

Gae

Mom to Liam and Ellie, and the kitties.

Guest PhillyPups

Oh no Lori, where to start, where are the words to comfort a friend at this time, I cannot think of any, but please know my prayers and thoughts are with you. :bighug

Run with the Angels Fussy Handsome Bill, you are with the very very best, and may all the chikken legs in heaven be right legs ~

Oh No.

Not Bill.

:(

My heartfelt condolences to Lori & Michael.

:bighug

Remember the good times.....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg