Can Anyone Use Palladia, Cytoxan Or Artemisinin?

I have a few 25mg Cytoxan left, 6 50mg Palladia, 10 15mg Palladia and 57 artemisinin left from Nube and wanted to ask if anyone may be able to use them. ? Let me know and I can get them to you.

The Cytoxan wasn't terribly expensive but the Palladia's close to $450 and I'd hate to just toss it if someone can use it.

thanks!

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Kim, did I see that you decided to donate to the galgos and Scooby? I hope that's OK to post here. But I think its marvelous! !!!!!

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

Kim, did I see that you decided to donate to the galgos and Scooby? I hope that's OK to post here. But I think its marvelous! !!!!!

Susan took all his other meds, about 225 Tramadol's, a bunch of Gabapentin, about 50 Rimadyl's and several other ones we had from other times -- she didn't think she could get the chemo drugs through the TSA and didn't want to take a chance of losing everything.

Dr. Kellogg at OSU said to send them there, she will find a "home" for them. She was SO supportive during Nube's battle and I'm glad she can help another with these.

I know the meds (especially the pain meds) will be very useful at Scooby, those poor dogs rarely have pain meds and they REALLY need them. Susan's doing a great thing by collecting all that $ and getting all the meds to them :):yay

Edited by RaineysMom

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I was told by a vet that has worked with them that is almost imposible to get meds to Scooby anymore except under special circumstances when I was trying to donate Bella's leftovers. ?????

she was able to get a special letter for the TSA for clearance...she just wasn't sure if the chemo would have been considered "dangerous" and not be allowed and didn't want to risk losing everything. She's hand carrying all the items to Scooby herself, too, going to be there for a week to help out. :dunno

I was told by a vet that has worked with them that is almost imposible to get meds to Scooby anymore except under special circumstances when I was trying to donate Bella's leftovers. ?????

she was able to get a special letter for the TSA for clearance...she just wasn't sure if the chemo would have been considered "dangerous" and not be allowed and didn't want to risk losing everything. She's hand carrying all the items to Scooby herself, too, going to be there for a week to help out. :dunno

What a great idea to take meds to Scooby. FYI, Dr. Couto and a bunch of students go to Scooby multiple times a year. They take donated items with them. I don't know if they have a way of taking the more controlled and dangerous meds there or not. Being a doctor, perhaps he can or at least perhaps he knows how.

I would think that if anyone sent drugs or other items to the Greyhound Health and Wellness Program and labeled them for use only at Scooby, that they would get there. I can ask them if you would like.

Jane