Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

Guess Who Is Ten?

Oh Em Gee! It's ma burfdey!! I yam dubble digits today. I only no dis onaccounta MA FRIENDS habs sent me prezzies. KNOT ma hooman. No. Did she get me ennything? No! Butt boy HOWDY whot a haul from ma friends! Juss look! (Juss ignore dat piddle pad on da floor--I keep dat der cause Chikken Arms is KNOT getting enny yunger and it is frustamating cleening da caaaaaapet wiffout thumbs iffen she habs an accident).

E9D3D9F4-22BD-486B-8569-0EBC3B9D2B57-2276-000001656C3A6FCD.jpg

These are from ma friend Riley (da chikken stuffie) and Molleigh (da chooey bones) and everything else is from pretty Daphne! Does dat mean she is sweet on me????

Here I am deciding witch thing I want to have for ma after brekkie burfdey treet

4E9DEFF8-6FFB-452B-8988-408EB237DC49-2276-000001657927D6C4.jpg

And the chooey bones won out!!

14D3F663-6390-4500-8CB1-5F26B82FC736-2276-0000016581DBD2F7.jpg

And juss for fun, Chikken Arms thot it wood be, and I kwote, kewt, to do THIS to me!

5183EA47-9BCE-449B-B1D1-C85519CC25B5-2276-000001655C5E5A19.jpg

Et tu, Chikken Arms? All yur fansy tawk about not putting party hats on houndies and embarassing them. And yu do THIS to me?

Somebuddy halp me!

6653DC79-8219-4DED-B977-4D8B567D4763-2276-0000016548FE6B6C.jpg

Happy burfdey to ma brudders and sissies, if enny of yu are reading this from litter #15005. Ah no dat won of my 9 littermates (ten of us total) habs gone to hebben, butt I do KNOT no ennything about the rest. Miss yu guys!

Happy burfdey to me!!!

George

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Guest undergreysspell

Happy happy birthday ! You're one loved dog...even with the chicken head thing !

Happy 10th Birthday

Jan with precious pups Katie Crazykatiebug, Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; and Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

A very happy birthday to you!!!

Mom to Macho (JS XtremeMachine 1/12/2007 -8/17/2012 ... Gotcha day 9/2/2011. I miss you BigMan)
Moonbeam (Ninos Full Moon 11/1/2009, Gotcha day 9/2/2012), Hattie (Kiowa Hats Off 4/14/2011, Gotcha day 10/13/2012), Keiva (JS Igotyourbooty 1/12/2007, Gotcha Day 1/8/2014)
Jimmy (Blu Too James 06/26/2014, Gotcha day 09/12/2015)
, a shepard mix named Tista, some cats, and some reptiles.

Happy Birthday George!!!!

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Happy Birfday, George! Zoe seyd ten is a gud yeer. Enjoy!

Goose, Maverick, Zoe and Brady

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

10 is great! Sorry George but you look cute in the last picture with your chicken hat. May there be many more birfdays. My double diggit girls say you should at least get some cake & ice cream.

Edited by heartdogs

:b-day:pinkeleHappy, Happy Birthday, George!!!!!!! :cool:b-day

That's quite a haul you got there!!!!!!! Hope Chikken Arms surprises you wiff sum cake & ice cream later. After all, you're only 10 once!!!!

(We're sorry bout the chikken sitting on yur hed, tho.) :shakefinger For shame, Ms Chikken Arms, ............................for shame!

Well, enjoy your big day, Georgie!!!

We lluv ya!!!!

Tick & Mac

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

George, Seamus says to go for the FEET :lol Happy 10th Birthday from all the Campers :confetti

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Ah George, you are the fine wine of the Greyhound world. You get more mello and better with age. And as always, you are simply delicious. Love you George.

Leslie and the Real Brindle Girlies of Miami

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

:b-day :b-day :b-day :b-day :b-day :b-day :b-day :b-day :b-day George you are 10 today. :b-day Many more Happy Birthdays

Caroline & Daphne

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

:confetti Happy Birthday George! :confetti

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Woaaaa you made out wif the prezzies big time. Happy b day!!!!!!

💙💜💚💛❤️

I forgot how to put a pic in my signature. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks

Guest Nycelle

Happy Birfday George!!!!

You gots sum great prezzies dere. Just dont eat dem all at once! You do knot want to start your ellebedyth year eif a dying rear!

The chikken waz kewt-

Lubs

Hillary

Happy Birfday George....did yu start with the Apple PB or the Bacon chewie bone?

Molleigh

Molleigh-and-Snowy-sig2.jpg

CAROL & Molleigh (Queen Molly)
My Angel Girl (Slippy's Molly) ~ Thank you for sending me your namesake ~