Any Feedback On Springtime Products?

Guest freightsmom

Guest freightsmom

Freight turned 9 years old this year and is beginning to show some early signs of aging. Nothing drastic just a little slower getting up, some shakiness in his rear legs and losing a little weight. He was diagnosed with dermal hemangiosarcoma about 5 years ago and his dermatologist watches him like a hawk for that. More recently, we amputated a toe due to a malignant growth.

I want to make sure I give him the best scenario to continue to enjoy life as he grows older. Since I prefer natural and holistic products I was looking at the Springtime site. Anyone use their Longevity product and have feedback on it? How about any other of their products? Thanks!

I use fresh factors and joint health. I got a tub of Longevity and tried it once. Sully had diarrhea afterwards. So I would start with a small amount and work up.

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

I had my 1st 2 greys on Fresh Factors and Joint Health Chewables. They did great on it! My "old lady", who I adopted at age 8 yrs, lived to be 15 1/2!!!!!! Her back end did get pretty weak around age 14, I will confess, but I think she definitely benefitted from it tho. And my other one who had practically no fur on his butt or belly when he was younger, ended up with a beautiful coat! Finally, you couldn't see his pink butt!!

I think it's worth a try, for sure!

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

Fresh Factors and Joint Health here too! I've had a few senior returns come through my house and it really worked for them. My 12 yr old girl does very well on them. I tried Longevity and they didn't like it. It's really green and I guess it made there food look funny. I think I have another tub of it. PM me your address and I'll send it to you. I have no use for it.

Siggy1.jpg

Flying Racine 7/25/08 and Twelve Pack 12/1/2004
At the Bridge- Abenacki Icebox (Kiaba) 4/21/2002-4/1/10 and Wumps Niece (Tehya) 4/21/2002-11/26/2010
www.greyhoundwelfare.org

I have used fresh factors. And they probably helped, but we gave them with conquer k-9, so it's hard to say. I think we started the conquer first and that really seemed to help. But we bought a tub of 1000 so we must have liked the fresh factors too!

finalsiggy.jpg

I've been using Fresh Factor and Joint Chews for 16+ years now. Great stuff in my book. Dogs love them and they do help. I put my mewly adopted dogs on them as soon as possible and keep them one them. I have a 8yo, 9yo, 11yo and 12.5yo on them. I tried the Longivity once as a free sample. I could'nt get any of mine to eat it. So I stick with the FF and JC.

We use Fresh Factors, Joint Health, and Longevity here.

Carrie, Sage, Skimmie, and Fritz take joint health, Ace takes Fresh Factors (she takes prednisone), and Pinky takes the Longevity powder. She loves it-most dogs need it mixed with canned food, but I just put it on her kibble and she eats it. I have to keep the jar put away or she'll try to get into it!

I think for your situation, the joint health chewables might help the most.

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--