Macho - Js Xtrememachine ( 1/12/2007- 8/17/2012)

MachosMom

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry. :grouphug

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Words of love are always perfect. I am so sorry for your loss - it's just not fair.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

No fancy words needed....that was beautiful and I think broke all our hearts. Tears are flowing here as well for you and sweet Macho. I am so very very sorry he left so soon. The year he had with you was obviously the best and he was so truly loved.

Run free Macho, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

:cry1 Too young, too soon .... my heart breaks for you. :grouphug

:gh_run2 Run free, Macho

Edited by galgrey

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

tears are flowing for macho. what a beautiful tribute.....what a wonderful year ---- why is it when we adopt them we tell ourselves "they are so lucky to be a part of our family"-- then it so quickly becomes "we are so lucky that they are a part of our family" ..... the walk is never long enough and the hole in your heart they leave is huge

I am guilty of not knowing your story except for this tribute post. What a lucky boy and lucky family to have found each other, even for such a short time. :cry1

Colleen with Covey (Admirals Cove) and Rally (greyhound puppy)
Missing my beloved boy INU (CJ Whistlindixie) my sweetest princess SALEM (CJ Little Dixie) and my baby girl ZOE (LR's Tara)

I'm so very sorry for your very unfair loss. It sounds like Macho had the most incredible family & squeezed as much out of his time with you that he possibly could. In that, he was a very fortunate boy. But he was far too young to leave you. I know he'll be able to make time from his busy schedule at the bridge to sit with you while you read. And I know he'll always be in your heart. Godspeed Macho Man! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Oh no, I'm so sorry to read this. I'd hoped you would have more time with him. Run free, Macho!

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

Fancy words? Maybe not. But loving, tender, sensitive and heartbreaking. The strong bond you shared shines through in every word, and it's clear that Macho was meant to be with you. I'm so, so sorry that you didn't have more time together.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

You know-he will be with you always.

Macho...your mom's waiting buddy..how 'bout a visit?

:f_red :f_red :f_red :f_red

:gh_childCancer is so limited

It cannot cripple love

It cannot shatter hope

It cannot corrode faith

It cannot destroy peace

It cannot kill friendship

It cannot suppress memories

It cannot silence courage

It cannot invade the soul

It cannot steal eternal life

It cannot conquer the spirit.