Cully

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:brokenheart

There's nothing I can say to you, Cully, that I didn't say on the phone last night. But to anyone else reading this (and I know a lot of you already know this)--don't breeze past those black, scarred, bare-butt, half-tailed houndies at the adoption kennel without taking a minute to look into those beautiful, golden-brown eyes and introducing yourself. You could be missing out on a pearl like Havok. He wiggled his way into my heart early-on when he arrived at the shelter, but I was still holding on to that notion of "only two dogs," (and there was another guy in my heart, too, who ended up breaking that resolve shortly thereafter). As frustrating as it was to see him stay at the shelter for a year, it was just as thrilling to see him go to Cully's "five-star home for houndies" when the time was eventually right! He was a brilliant Ambassadog at Meet'n'Greets.

:angry: F***ing Cancer!!! :riphair

:sad1 See you again, someday, Havok! Love you, sweet boy! :heart

(Cully, I watched those couple of videos on his Greyhound-Data races page again; couldn't help but think it's how he's doing now--full-tailed, full-stride, pain-free and full of himself and the world--and looking greyt in that red #1 silk!)

:gh_run2

Lisa
...sharing the journey with my best friend, Kevin, and our four greyhounds:
Littermates Sweetie* & Spicy (Possible Betsy, Possible Edna),

Moody* (Jr's Moody Man), and Dragon (Kiowa Dragonfire)

*Gone to wait for us at the Rainbow Bridge

I am so sorry for your loss. I hate cancer.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

So sorry for the loss of your handsome Havok.

Remember the good times....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss. Godspeed Havok! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis