Our Bullitt Can Use All The Prayers You Can Spare

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FullMetalFrank

Judy, I've been thinking of you guys all day and just want to add some more prayers before I go to bed. Hoping to hear some positive news in the morning; hang in there, handsome Bullitt!

Just checking in. Hope he is feeling better this morning.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Sweet Bullitt...I hope that you're feeling better this morning, sweetie. Judy, Mike & Kevin - gentle hugs and prayers.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Good thoughts for Bullitt. Judy, I hope it's something treatable. You will all be in our thoughts today.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Just checking for an update. Sending more prayers and hoping for the best.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest IndyHound

Did they suggest an echocardiogram?

I think they will once they x-ray his chest. Dr. B told me Bullitt does not have a heart murmur and his heart sounds good but that CHF and Cardiomyopathy are two things that can cause fluid in the belly like he has. He mentioned several other things also so I think he's just ruling one thing out at a time.

Chf is left sided heart failure. Meaning the left side of the heart can't pump the blood as easily as it used to and thus fluid will build up. But its far more common to start with the legs and lungs before the belly. And cardiomyopathy is fluid around the heart specifically there is a sac of fluid around the heart that has to have the right amount of fluid to let the heart work properly it certainly could impede the heart thus mimicking the signs of chf but topically there are all sorts of signs before that happens. Did they ultrasound or ct-scan yet?

Sending prayers for your sweet boy and for your family.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson