3 Grey 1 Human Going To Dewey!

Guest reneern120

Guest reneern120

so I an going to dewey in october and all 3 greys are going with me!! I am up for the challege but my male Tristan seemed a little stressed out at the firehouse last year I am thinking of leaving him in the hotel alone for half a day. he does not suffer from seperation anxiety but is strom phobic.A GOOD IDEA or not? the other option is the leave his with Banana and take Lilly. I COULD NOT LEAVE lILLY ALONE as i know she would freak. Has anyone else had this issue?. i am staying at the americcinn at rehoboth and i figure i could leave the do not disturb sign on the door. Any suggestions would be welcome!!

I would leave him with one other dog, and make sure they are really tired before you go. Leave the tv on for some background noise, and block the door with a gate or ex-pen, or chairs; the do not disturb sign does not always keep housekeeping staff out of your room. Also, I'd do a trial run for about an hour before leaving him for the 1/2 day.

Can't wait for Dewey!!

Forever in my heart: my girl Raspberry & my boys Quiet Man, Murphy, Ducky, Wylie & Theo
www.greyhoundadventures.org & www.greyhoundamberalert.org & www.duckypaws.com