When To Apply Wart Ade On Corns.

Guest columbus

Guest columbus

My Henry has been bothered by corns for the last 6-7 months. I have found a vet that hulls them for me, but it seems the time betwwen hulling is getting shorter and shorter. My vet told me that his corn is the worst she has seen. I bought some wartade but I don't know when to apply it. Any suggestions? I just got his corn hulled and it is now covered with duct tape.

Guest BlueCrab

No advice, as we never tried "wart-ade" - just commiserating. I'd say if you can see the corn or know where it is, go ahead and apply. I'm not sure there's a better or worse time.

Hulling didn't work for us. We tried a bunch of other things and arrived at duct tape as the best solution for us and thera paws boots for when we do a lot of walking on hard surfaces.

Edited by BlueCrab

I used Wart Ade on Jack, but it didn't really make a difference. :( I put it on him whenever he was resting. However, later on, it seemed that EVERY TIME I put it on, he'd immediately get up. So I quit. No sense putting it on if it's rubbed off on the bed or carpet right away. :(

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Guest Adrianne

Has anyone tried applying it to the root after hulling? I've been toying with that idea.

I tried that back when I was dealing with Chevy's corn, before I started the cream and duct tape. I didn't see any difference, but I can't say I was faithful with it.