Hello From Virginia!

Guest rallen28

Guest rallen28

Hello Greytalk!

I am Rebecca, and I reside in Alexandria, VA, just a little ways from Washington D.C.! My husband and I adopted our first greyhound lady, Sexy Girl, last October. She is a beautiful mostly black lady with a white chest and toes :-) She has been such a joy in our lives so far, and I think she is truly enjoying retirement! She currently has 4 cat housemates that she tolerates. Two of them desperately want to be friends with her, but she wants nothing to do with them. It is really cute to watch!

I had not joined this forum because up until last weekend I had no idea it existed! We went up to Grapehounds in NY (which was an amazing event btw, beautiful weather, wine and greys!) and a couple people asked me if we were on this forum and I told them I had never even heard of it! Well I went home and looked it up, and once I found the password for my one "non-free email" (LOL) I finally signed up.

I love the greyhound community and how close, helpful and friendly everyone is! I can't wait to get involved even more!

:welcome Welcome from Mid-Michigan! Can't wait to see photos of your girl!

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Hello and welcome from a native Virginian living in NC! I look forward to pictures of your Sexy Girl! :D

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

And another Northern Virginian! Welcome to Greytalk.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Hello from Woodbridge, Va:)

I work in Alexandria.

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012

Welcome from Stafford Co! The forgotten part of NOVA.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest BlueCrab

Hi Rebecca! I met you at Damiani just as you all were leaving for dinner at Kidder's. We ended up staying at Daminani all night, as the band turned out to be really good. Hope you all enjoyed your first Grapehounds! Hopefully we'll bump into you all locally, as we live in MD and I work in Tysons.

Welcome to GT!!! From aways up North!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest rallen28

All,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I really wanted to put pics of Sexy Girl up, but it seems I have to finally give in and get some sort of Flickr/Photobucket account to do it, which means I need to get down to sorting photos! Ahhh! It seems like such a daunting task. But I hope to have some up soon for your enjoyment!

Oh and please if any of you in the area ever want to have greyhound playdates let me know!

• 2 weeks later...