Hello-

Guest Nycelle

Guest Nycelle

I have been reading your forums since I brought my girl home from Gulf Park in March. You have been a great source of information. Why I never took the time to join is beyond me.

My name is Ellen-originally from New York, but now living in downtown Houston. I am the proud "forever home maker" for Hillary (ww.siteonhill), a 4 year old brindle. She is a treasure and once I figure out how to post pictures, I will no doubt barrage you with them.

Thanks for all the information & support you have given us!

Welcome from another native New Yorker (from Da Bronx) now living in Miami! :welcome2

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Guest Nycelle

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

Having her is like a new baby & you are my Doctor Spocks! The last time I spent this much time worrying about poop was in 1991 when my son was little. Glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue

Welcome to GT! Looking forward to pictures of your brindled beauty. :D

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Hi!

welcome!

My name is Tammy

and I look forward to seeing pictures!!!

I am owned by Thunder, Moose, Duke, Tessa and Storm

we also have Olive the Boston

and two doxies!

this is a great Site!!

enjoy!

In loving Memory of: 

Chip, Wendell, Tessa, Moose, Moody, Noble Storm, Thunder, Gracie, Duke

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to GT...check technical subforum for how to post pics because we love houndie pics. :)

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross