Acupucture

Guest whatahound

Guest whatahound

Finally found a vet that does acupucture about 30 miles away. I keep hearing good things about it. I was wondering if the prices they quoted are normal. It is $140.00 for the first session and $100.00 for each following session.

Thanks in advance for any input.

OMG -- that's high from what i'm paying

$100 initial visit, $50 for all following apts

the apt. usually takes the better part of one hour

this is Phoenix price -- and i know there are other places in town that charge a lot more!

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

I was paying $80 a session.

Then a friend told me about a place that was a little closer to my house and the vet has greyhounds! $120 first appt and $53 each session after.

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

We are $75 if buying 5 sessions at a time. $90 otherwise.

Bumper's first visit produced approx 30% improvement in mobility / playfulness the following day. He goes for a second treatment Friday...hopefully things continue to go well.

Doe's Bruciebaby Doe's Bumper

Derek

Follow my Ironman journeys and life with dogs, cats and busy kids: A long road

I pay $65/session.

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest greytkidsmom

Kebo's treatment is about $75/session but she comes to the house so it includes a "housecall" fee. We saw the acupuncture vet at our regular vet's office and it was much cheaper but he was not receptive to the treatment since he was medicated and freaked out from the car ride.

Well its $95 a session here in Louisville where I go. There are other practioners in Louisville that are probably cheaper but even at $95 a pop Dr. Boswell is sooooo good -well it has actually been a life saver for some of my hounds so its well worth it. Wouldn't risk a cheaper practioner that may not be as effective...could be the difference between life and death.